Idaho HFA readies $30 million sale
- Idaho Housing Agency Weighs Financial Fix as Moody's Extends Review. Webster, Keeley // Bond Buyer;11/2/2011, Vol. 378 Issue 33609, p6
The article reports on the action of the Idaho Housing and Finance Association (IFHA) concerning the extension of the review period by Moody's Investors Service Inc. for the possible downgrade of 871 million dollars of outstanding bonds it has sold.
- Idaho Housing Agency Weighs Financial Fix. Webster, Keeley // National Mortgage News;11/7/2011, Vol. 36 Issue 8, p15
The article reports that the Idaho Housing and Finance Association (IFHA) is assessing the cost and benefit of its variable-rate debt and the merits of making a capital contribution from its general fund to trust indentures according to the Moody's Investors Service Inc.
- Two Idaho Housing Credits on Negative Watch. Webster, Keeley // Bondbuyer.com;10/28/2015, p1
Fitch Ratings placed two series of Idaho Housing Finance Association single-family mortgage bonds totaling $354 million on negative watch
- GERALD HUNTER. Prentice, George // Boise Weekly;2/1/2012, Vol. 20 Issue 32, p10
An interview with Gerald Hunter, the president and executive director of Idaho Housing and Finance Association (IHFA), is presented. He notes that despite the economic turmoil facing the IHFA, the organization is still seeing a fairly strong demand for loan products. He discusses the increasing...
- Idaho Prices $82M in Garvees Amid Concern Over Teetering Trust Fund. Webster, Keeley // Bond Buyer;12/30/2013, Vol. 122 Issue 34035, p1
The article offers information on the planning of the Housing and Finance Association of Idaho for pricing the 82 million dollar in revenue vehicle bonds due to the possibility of the unsustainable subsidies provided by the Highway Trust Fund in Idaho. Topics include concern of Fitch Ratings...
- Garvee Push Is On. Saskal, Rich // Bond Buyer;3/4/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32083, p35
The article reports that the Idaho Governor Dirk Kempthorne's proposal to issue Garvees has been introduced in the Legislature. In his January, 2005 state of the state address, Kempthorne proposed a $1.6 billion grant anticipation revenue vehicle bond program to accelerate the pace of highway...
- Garvees a Rare Exception in a Debt-Averse State. Saskal, Rich // Bond Buyer;3/28/2007, Vol. 359 Issue 32596, Special section p28
The article reports on the plan to push another Garvee bond program for 2007 in the state of Idaho. It is stated that the Idaho Housing and Finance Association (IHFA) sold the first $ 195 million Garvee issue in 2006 and Republican Governor Butch Otter is supporting a large deal that is coming...
- Moody's Reinstates Rating for Some IHFA Bonds. Webster, Keeley // Bond Buyer;6/19/2014, Vol. 1 Issue 34129, p1
The article discusses the rating of Idaho Housing and Finance Association's (IHFA) family mortgage bonds by Moody's Investors Services as of 2014. The topics discussed include the security of bonds by mortgage revenues, high asset-to-debt ratio of IHFA, and presence of government insurance that...
- Managerial Marvels: NAHRO's Awards of Excellence in Administrative Innovation. Barron, Mary // Journal of Housing & Community Development;Jan/Feb2011, Vol. 68 Issue 1, p24
The article announces that the Home Partnership Foundation of the Idaho Housing and Finance Association in Boise, Disaster Housing Assistance Program of the Galveston Housing Authority (GHA) in Texas, and the Section 8 Rating Tool for Weatherization Standards of Knoxville Community Development...