N.J. dangles GOs as bait for port deal
- N.Y., N.J. Port Agency Set to Deal. Peacock, Wayne; Braun, Martin; Fine, Jacob // Bond Buyer;4/9/2002, Vol. 340 Issue 31361, p1
Reports on the decision of the Port Authority of New York and New Jersey to sell bonds and notes. Amount offered in consolidated revenue; Use of the money to fund the authority's ongoing capital improvement program; Impact of the September 11 terrorist attacks on the agency's finances.
- NEW YORK: Support for WTC Bonds. Phillips, Ted // Bond Buyer;11/22/2010, Vol. 374 Issue 33420, p9
The article reports on the decision of the Port Authority of New York and New Jersey to expand its credit support to bonds which are expected to be sold for the development of a tower at the World Trade Center in New York.
- N.Y.-N.J. Port Authority Set to Sell $1B in a Slightly Smaller Calendar. RIGGS, TAYLOR // Bond Buyer;9/26/2011, Vol. 377 Issue 33588, p3
The article announces that the Port Authority of New York and New Jersey is to issue consolidated bonds as the low rate market environment encourages refinancing.
- N.Y.-N.J. Port Authority Set To Sell $400M for Projects. Tonya Chin // Bond Buyer;4/3/2012, Vol. 380 Issue 33690, p14
The article reports on the scheduled auction of the Port Authority of New York and New Jersey's 400 million dollars consolidated bonds on April 4, 2012.
- N.Y./N.J. Port Authority Issuing $300M for Capital Plan Today. McKaig, Ryan // Bond Buyer;8/15/2001, Vol. 337 Issue 31203, p6
Reports on the bond issue of the Port Authority of New York and New Jersey. Structure of the bonds; Uses of the proceeds from the bond issue.
- N.Y.-N.J. authority's wish list faces dueling governors. Hoffman, David // Bond Buyer;10/19/99, Vol. 330 Issue 30750, p4
Reports that the Port Authority of New York and New Jersey has a 40 billion dollars wish list for a variety of capital projects. Need for governors of New York and New Jersey to sign off on toll and fee increases; Details of the capital projects.
- N.Y.-N.J. Port Will Sell $400M. Burton, Paul // Bond Buyer;1/18/2012, Vol. 379 Issue 33648, p1
The article focuses on the plan of the Port Authority New York and New Jersey to sell 400 million dollars of 171st series consolidated bonds to support capital projects.
- Hopes High for &325 Million N.Y., N.J. Port Authority Deal. McKaig, Ryan // Bond Buyer;11/8/2002, Vol. 342 Issue 31509, p1
Reports that bi-state agency Port Authority of New York & New Jersey will market its bonds worth $325 million in November 2002. Losses suffered by the agency due to terrorist attacks of September 11, 2001; Recovery of business of the agency since the attacks; Highlights of the bond sales to be...
- N.Y. Port Authority to Take Bids for $595M. CHIN, TONYA // Bond Buyer;12/4/2012, Vol. 382 Issue 33823, p6
The article informs that the Port Authority of New York and New Jersey is planning to sell its bonds of 595 million U.S. dollars in two separate competitive offerings in December 2012.