IMPORTANT CORRECTION OF INFORMATION ABOUT ATROVENT AND COMBIVENT INHALATION AEROSOLS:
- Out of breath. Snyder, Karyn // Drug Topics;6/26/95, Vol. 139 Issue 12, p44
Reports that retail pharmacists and home-health care providers are having difficulty in obtaining Atrovent Inhalation Solution or ipratropium bromide, an anticholinergic bronchodilator in nebulizer form manufactured by Boehringer Ingelheim. Use of the bronchodilator for treatment of chronic...
- BI recalls lots of Alupent. // Drug Topics;3/7/94, Vol. 138 Issue 5, p54
Reports on Boehringer Ingelheim Pharmaceuticals Inc.'s recall of three lot numbers of its Alupent metered dose inhaler for asthma treatment after routine testing showed problems with the canister. Lot numbers being recalled.
- Boehringer Ingelheim cites COPD progress. Fallon, Bill // Fairfield County Business Journal;10/5/2015, Vol. 51 Issue 40, p11
The article reports on the announcement from Boehringer Ingelheim Pharmaceuticals Inc. regarding the progress of its Stiolto Respimat maintenance treatment for chronic obstructive pulmonary disorder (COPD).
- Boehringer COPD treatment bests Euro alternative. FALLON, BILL // Fairfield County Business Journal;2/15/2016, Vol. 52 Issue 7, p15
The article reports on the statement of Boehringer Ingelheim Pharmaceuticals Inc. regarding the approval gained by its inhaled medicine called Stiolto Respimat, for treatment of chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- SECTION 18: RESPIRATORY TRACT. // Monthly Prescribing Reference;Jul2010, Vol. 26 Issue 7, p278
The article offers information on several drugs used in the treatment of respiratory tract disorders. It mentions the pharmacological management of diseases which include asthma and chronic obstructive pulmonary diseases (COPD). It highlights drugs which include Aerobid from Forest...
- SECTION 18: RESPIRATORY TRACT. // Monthly Prescribing Reference;Nov2010, Vol. 26 Issue 11, p310
The article offers information on several medications for various respiratory tract diseases. Advair Diskus 100/50 from GlaxoSmithKline is used as a maintenance treatment for asthmatic patients. Atrovent HFA from Boehringer Ingelheim Pharmaceuticals Inc. is used as a medication for bronchospasm...
- SPIRIVA HandiHaler Prolonged Time To First COPD Exacerbation, New Study In NEJM Shows. // Biomedical Market Newsletter;4/30/2011, p604
The article reports on a study that found that spriva handihaler is more effective at preventing chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) exacerbations than salmeterol hydrofluororalkane-metered dose inhaler. The study shows that the risk of moderate exacerbations was reduced by 14% and the...
- COPD Sufferers Trust Advice of Pharmacists. // Chain Drug Review;6/2/2014, Vol. 36 Issue 9, p44
The article focuses on the results of the online nationwide survey commissioned by Boehringer Ingelheim Pharmaceuticals which show that patients with chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) in the U.S. have filled their prescriptions per year.
- DRIVE4COPD, Country's Largest Public Health Initiative Dedicated to Raising Awareness of Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD), to be led by COPD Foundation. // Biomedical Market Newsletter;3/28/2012, Vol. 21, p1
The article informs that campaign DRIVE4COPD for raising awareness for Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD), earlier led by Boehringer Ingelheim Pharmaceuticals Inc. will now be led by COPD Foundation. It states that this will enable the campaign to gain broader support and collaboration...