Cable's Next Generation
- The Meaning of Multichannel. Steinert-Threlkeld, Tom // Multichannel News;10/3/2005, Vol. 26 Issue 41, p20
Presents information on the changes made in the format of the "Multichannel News" periodical within and after its 25th year of publication in the U.S. Concept of the magazine's tagline; Multichannel communication-related issues featured in the periodical; Promotion of Mike Demenchuk as the...
- 140 Characters of Clarity. // Broadcasting & Cable;3/15/2010, Vol. 140 Issue 11, p11
The article presents quotes from Ted Hearn stressing his opinion about Twitter, Mark Cuban expressing his love for his Skechers and a campaign director from the periodical "Free Press" citing digital divide.
- Moss Returns to Cahners. Moss, Linda // Multichannel News;7/16/2001, Vol. 22 Issue 29, p12
Announces the appointment of Linda Moss as editor-at-large of the United States-based periodical 'Multichannel News.' Industry background; Educational background; Awards received.
- Hearn to Head ACA's D.C. Efforts. Spangler, Todd // Multichannel News;3/9/2009, Vol. 30 Issue 10, p26
The article announces that Ted Hearn was appointed communications' vice president of the American Cable Association in Washington, D.C.
- Jack Luttrell Silvey 1920-2000. // Humboldt Historian;Summer2000, Vol. 48 Issue 2, p45
An obituary is presented for the former newspaper editor and former editor of this journal Jack Luttrell Silvey.
- ACCA seeks editor and program submissions. // Counseling Today;Dec2009, Vol. 52 Issue 6, p104
The article reports on the move of the American College Counseling Association (ACCA) to look for applications for the position of editor of the "Journal of College Counseling (JCC)" in the U.S. It enumerates the requirements of the application which should be submitted on December 15, 2009....
- Final Thoughts, Last Hurrahs (To Jonathan). Horowitz, Irving Louis // Society;Mar/Apr98, Vol. 35 Issue 3, p14
Comments on the "SOCIETY" journal in the U.S. Property of all social sciences; Publication written by specialists in various fields; Focus of the publication; Responsibilities of a chief editor.
- EDITOR'S NOTE. // Humboldt Historian;Jul/Aug1983, Vol. 31 Issue 4, p11
The article presents the editor's request for article submissions related to the history of Humboldt County, California.
- No Amnesia on McCain for Past FCC Chairmen Hundt, Kennard. // Multichannel News;7/14/2008, Vol. 29 Issue 27, p25
The article presents a rebuttal from William Kennard and Reed Hundt in response to the article by Ted Hearn titled "Hundt, Kennard Suffer From Selective Amnesia," that was published in July 7. 2008.