Telco-Centric Amdocs Buys DST
- DST Innovis to Port Biller. // Multichannel News;08/07/2000, Vol. 21 Issue 32, p46
Reports on the improvement of the Intelecable computer software of DST Innovis Inc.
- SUPERMARKETS. // Chain Store Age;Sep2003, Vol. 79 Issue 9, p20
Presents news briefs related to the retail operations of supermarkets as of September 2003. Closure of a deal by The Penn Traffic Co. in a permanent debtor-in-possession financing; Earnings posted by Winn-Dixie Stores for the fourth quarter ended June 25, 2003; Efforts of Kohl's Food Stores to...
- News Watch. // SN: Supermarket News;12/12/2005, Vol. 53 Issue 50, p6
The article presents news briefs on grocery trade as of December 12, 2005. A hearing over the proposal of a reorganization plan of Winn-Dixie Stores is scheduled for January 5, 2006. Kroger workers in Dallas, Texas have voted to ratify a contract. Store expansions is one of the factors that...
- contract news. // Recruiter;11/24/2010, p9
The article offers news briefs related to contracts in Great Britain including the purchase of Phoenix Employment Services by Servoca, the acquisition of ASA Law by Initio International, and the renewal of ATA Recruitment.
- Tedeschi Food Shops to Purchase Store 24. // National Petroleum News;May2002, Vol. 94 Issue 5, p14
Focuses on the agreement between Tedeschi Food Shops Inc. and The Stores 24 Inc. on the purchase of convenience stores in Massachusetts. Reasons for the move of Tedeschi; Impact of the acquisition on the food retailing industry; Changes in the business operations of the company.
- Cabledata becomes DST innovis. // CED;Dec99, Vol. 25 Issue 12, p150
Focuses on United States-based information service firm CableData Inc.'s decision to change its name to DST Innovis Inc. Exploitation of the strengths of the company's corporate parent, DST Systems Inc.
- Customer Billing System Uses Oracle Database. // WaterWorld;Feb2000, Vol. 16 Issue 2, p9
Focuses on the customer billing system from DST Innovis installed by the Tulsa, Oklahoma, Public Works Division for the city's water, wastewater and refuse services. Functions and features; Hardware and database; Description of the city's billing process; Plans of integrate Internet access to...
- DST Is Back, More Humble. Stump, Matt // Multichannel News;11/17/2003, Vol. 24 Issue 46, p43
Presents information on billing supplier DST Innovis Inc. Remarks of Brian Shepherd, senior vice president of the company, on the improvement in the customer based services; Services offered by the company; List of its customers; Comparison of DST with other companies.
- FedEx reports 13 percent profit increase, meets expectations. // Hudson Valley Business Journal;01/08/2001, Vol. 11 Issue 22, p25
Reports the business earnings of Fed Ex Corp. in Memphis, Tennessee. Growth in the ground package shipment business of the company; Concerns over increased fuel expenditures; Agreement of the company to purchase American Freightways Corp.