- MAJOR INDICES. // DSN Retailing Today;3/11/2002, Vol. 41 Issue 5, p9
Presents statistical information regarding stock price indexes of various business enterprises in the U.S. as of November 2002.
- REPORT. // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);4/8/96, Vol. 43 Issue 15, p9
Presents information on various stock price indexes in the U.S. and stock prices of various companies in the U.S., as of April 8, 1996. Information on the closing value of these stock price indexes on April 2, 1996; Details on the price-earnings ratios of various U.S. companies.
- AdMarket50. // Advertising Age;7/12/1999, Vol. 70 Issue 29, p56
This section presents Advertising Age and Money.com's online market index of the top 50 publicly traded marketing and media companies in the U.S. for the week ended July 9, 1999.
- Retail Shares Join Rally. Clark, Evan // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;7/20/2006, Vol. 192 Issue 12, p3
The article reports on the rise of the retail shares in the U.S. stock market. Retail shares rebounded a day after retail stocks declined when Target Stores Inc. lowered its sales forecast for July 2006 amid concerns about consumer spending. The Standard & Poor's retail index rose 2.8 percent to...
- siTech20. // Siliconindia;Dec2004/Jan2005, Vol. 8 Issue 11, p58
Presents stock price quotations for Indian technology public companies as of December 2005. Index of top technology public companies in the United States founded by Indians; Index of the top technology public companies in India.
- HIGHLIGHTS REEL. // Crain's New York Business;2/18/2008, Vol. 24 Issue 7, p4
Several charts including one on the increase in the stock prices of various companies in the U.S. in the year 2008 and another on the decrease in the stock prices of some other firms are presented.
- SHOWBIZ STOCKS. // Daily Variety;12/1/2004, Vol. 285 Issue 42, p11
The article presents the stock market performance of various companies in the show business as of November 30, 2004.
- BI Stock Index. // Business Insurance;4/5/2004, Vol. 38 Issue 14, p31
The article presents stock price indexes of 87 companies in the U.S. related to business insurance.
- STOCK FOCUS. // Multichannel News;04/16/2001, Vol. 22 Issue 16, p38
Offers financial performance on CSG Systems International Inc. Rise in share prices in the week leading up to April 11, 2001; Deal to provide billing services to a Latin American broadband provider; Prices of other cable television companies as of April 10, 2001.