WHEELING COMCAST DEALS
- Sneaking a Peek at Comcast's ITV Plans. Leddy, Craig // Multichannel News;8/27/2001, Vol. 22 Issue 35, p26
Highlights the Comcast Corp.'s interactive television (ITV) strategy discussed by cable unit senior director of new business development Steve Heeb during the Interactive TV Show USA in New York City. Landscape that have prompted Comcast's interest in ITV.
- RDK's Vision Extends Beyond Cable. // Multichannel News;5/5/2015, Vol. 36 Issue 17, pA6
An interview with president of joint venture of telecommunications firm Comcast Cable and Time Warner Cable, RDK Management LLC, Steve Heeb is presented. When asked about the RDK Management's biggest accomplishments. he replies that the biggest thing is that they have three strategic operators...
- Making Changes. Forkan, Jim // Multichannel News;8/12/2002, Vol. 23 Issue 32, p6
Focuses on the selection of Vicki Lins as the vice president of marketing and communications of Comcast Corp. in New York.
- Comcast's Point Man: Matt Bond. Moss, Linda // Multichannel News;6/2/2003, Vol. 24 Issue 22, p16
Cable television network broadcasting company Comcast Corp.'s programming gatekeeper, Matt Bond, is the executive who is essentially in charge of trimming an estimated $270 million from the huge MSO's content costs this year as of June 2003. Bond, a lawyer, joined Comcast last December as...
- Inside the Comcast RDK, Part Two. // Multichannel News;4/9/2012, Vol. 33 Issue 15, p28
The article offers the author's insights on the efficiency of reference development kit (RDK) of Comcast Corp. which is a bundle of software drivers and source codes preloaded on a chip for quick product development.
- The development edge: Faster, better, smoother. Lockwood, Lisa // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;5/24/1999, Vol. 177 Issue 99, p11
Discloses views of apparel industry executives in the United States on the issue of product development. Includes Robert L. Mettler of Sears Roebuck & Co.; Vanessa Castagna of Wal-Mart Stores; Hal J. Upbin of Kellwood Co.; Elimination of costs using modern technology; Leveling effect of...
- Display: Engaging all the senses. Socha, Miles // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;5/24/1999, Vol. 177 Issue 99, p13
Discloses views of apparel industry executives in the United States on the need to create innovative product displays aimed at attracting the interest of the consumer. Includes Ann Stordahl of Neiman Marcus; Cheryl Rudich of Wet Seal; James Capon of Levi Strauss & Co.
- Chamberlain Champions Science. Emrich, Anne Bond // Grand Rapids Business Journal;2/4/2008, Vol. 26 Issue 5, p5
A biography of Linda R. Chamberlain, executive director of the West Michigan Science & Technology Initiative, is presented. She was born in Ann Arbor, Michigan. She graduated from Creston High School and attended Grand Rapids Community College. She has been involved in new product development...
- A Day In The Life Of An Intern. BHAGAT, MEHUL // News India Times;7/17/2015, Vol. 46 Issue 29, p7
A personal narrative is presented which explores the author's experience as an intern under the Washington Leadership Program.