ADELPHIA'S PEOPLE PERSON
- ADELPHIA 5 INDICTED. Farrell, Mike // Multichannel News;9/30/2002, Vol. 23 Issue 39, p1
Reports the indictment of four Adelphia Communications Corp. executives by a federal jury in the U.S. Charges filed against the employees; Comments of U.S. Attorney James Comey on the fraud committed by the defendants; Amount of company funds used by Timothy and Michael Rigas.
- Rigas' son exits Adelphia finance job. Goldsmith, Jill // Daily Variety;5/17/2002, Vol. 275 Issue 56, p5
Reports on the resignation of Timothy Rigas as chief financial officer, chief accounting officer and treasurer of Adelphia Communications Corp. in the U.S. Investigation on the transactions between Adelphia and entities controlled by the Rigas family; Sale of the cable assets of Adelphia;...
- Montgomery to leave Adelphia. Farrell, Mike // Multichannel News;5/20/2002, Vol. 23 Issue 20, p39
Reports on the resignation of Adelphia Communications Corp. senior vice president of operations Ann Montgomery in the U.S. Length of stay in the cable television industry; Experiences in other television companies; Explanation of Montgomery on the decision to leave Adelphia.
- Ask the psychic. // Cosmo Girl;Dec2000/Jan2001, Vol. 2 Issue 10, p162
Presents a question and answer advisory on interpersonal relations from psychic Terry Iacuzzo. Feasibility of a cyber love relationship; Ways to stop people from teasing about one's appearance; Importance of sticking to ambitions.
- CONTACT WITH THE DEPTHS. Oldale, Michelle // Healthcare Counselling & Psychotherapy Journal;Jul2013, Vol. 13 Issue 3, p42
The article reviews the book "Contact With the Depths," by Michael Eigen.
- Gramps. Pelcziar, Patricia // 21st Century;Oct96, Vol. 8 Issue 2, p8
The author shares a story about her grandfather and her good relationship with him. She says that her grandfather is highly intelligent even though he does not have a college degree. She cites that her grandfather helped her out in calculus without ever having studied it. She mentions the moral...
- Children's self-concepts and peer relationships: Relating appearance self-discrepancies and peer perceptions of social behaviors. Cobb, Jill Cockrel; Cohen, Robert; Houston, David A.; Rubin, Elizabeth C. // Child Study Journal;1998, Vol. 28 Issue 4, p291
Presents the results of a study on fourth- to sixth-graders' self-conceptualizations about their own appearance in relation to peer evaluations of social behaviors. Perceived importance of appearance in peer relationships; Self-discrepancies.
- Couples growing Together: Couple Enrichment Programs. Hawes, E. Clair // Individual Psychology: The Journal of Adlerian Theory, Research ;Dec82, Vol. 38 Issue 4, p322
Determines the method to enliven marital relationships. Concept of couple enrichment programs; Factors affecting self-image of couples; Comparison between intracouple and intercouple interactions.
- WANT TO LOOK SLIMMER, SEXIER, OR MORE SUCCESSFUL? Kalehoff, Laura Gross // Marie Claire (US Edition);Oct2001, Vol. 8 Issue 10, p112
Provides tips on looking sexier, slimmer and successful. Importance of a makeover in achieving the desired look; Significance of wardrobe selection in enhancing the appearance of an individual; Influence of self-perception on interpersonal relations.