PEOPLE & CALENDAR
- PEOPLE & CALENDAR. // Multichannel News;3/22/2004, Vol. 25 Issue 12, p18
Presents an update on executives and events in the cable industry as of March 22, 2004. Appointment of Thad Bydlon at carrier and technology company Caerus; Chapter Leadership Conference of the Society of Cable Telecommunications Engineers in New Orleans, Louisiana; Washington Summit of the...
- CTAM '05 Stakes Its Claim in Philly. Bednarski, P. J. // Broadcasting & Cable;7/25/2005, Vol. 135 Issue 30, p8
Reports on the cable executives who are expected to attend Cable and Telecommunications Association for Marketing's annual conference in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. Estimated number of executives who will participate in the conference.
- ET Phones the Big D. // Multichannel News;2/16/2004, Vol. 25 Issue 7, p23
Presents photographs of cable television executives attending the January 2004 Society of Cable Telecommunications Engineers conference in Dallas, Texas.
- Preparing for Battle. Becker, Anne // Broadcasting & Cable;3/28/2005, Vol. 135 Issue 13, p18
Focuses on threats experienced by the cable industry in preparation for the National Cable & Telecommunications Association (NCTA) National Show in San Francisco, California from April 3 to 5, 2005. Estimated number of attendees of the show; Highlights of the convention.
- Beach Blanket Wisdom. Gibbons, Kent // Multichannel News;11/17/2003, Vol. 24 Issue 46, p52
Presents information on the ninth edition of Positively Cable, an annual event staged by the Denver chapter of Cable Positive in Colorado. Topics discussed in the event; Implications for cable users.
- Initiative Has Its Rewards. Pendleton, Jennifer // Television Week;7/19/2004, Vol. 23 Issue 29, p25
Provides information on the CTAM Summit 2004 to be held at the Hynes Convention Center in Boston, Massachusetts from July 18, 2004 to July 21, 2004. Expected number of participants; Sectors where the executives who will be attending the summit will come from; Purpose of organizing the...
- NCTA BRIEFS. Martin, Denise // Daily Variety;5/3/2004, Vol. 283 Issue 20, p13
Discusses the highlights of the annual meeting of the National Cable Television Association in April 2004. Partnership of Silver Pictures and Orchid Ventures for the 24-hour television network called Scream which will feature horror, suspense and thriller-oriented entertainment; Bravo's purchase...
- Top Cable CFOs at BCFM. // Multichannel News;5/3/2004, Vol. 25 Issue 18, p122
Provides information on the 44th annual convention of the Broadcast Cable Financial Management Association, with its subsidiary Broadcast Cable Credit Association, from May 16 to 18, 2004 in Atlanta, Georgia. Award presentations at the event; Details of several executives in the television,...
- Autumn Breeze: Summit to Become a Fall Conference in 2010. // CableFAX Daily;7/17/2006, Vol. 17 Issue 136, p1
Reports on the decision of the Cable and Telecommunications Association for Marketing (CTAM) to move the CTAM Summit from summer to fall in year 2010. Reasons for the move; Statement from CTAM president and chief executive officer Char Beales about the decision.