Charlotte Sues to Get I-Net Payback
- Time Warner Files, Fights. Haugsted, Linda // Multichannel News;12/19/2005, Vol. 26 Issue 53, p50
The article reports on the application for statewide operating authority by Time Warner Cable in Texas. It mentions the Texas Public Utility Commission's chief state requirements for cable franchise. However, cable partners of Time Warner filed a lawsuit in the U.S. District Court for the...
- To court they go. Simon, Ellis // Electronic Media;10/21/96, Vol. 15 Issue 43, p2
Reports on the court battle between New York City and Time Warner Cable, over the carriage of Fox News Channel. Time Warner's attempt to bar New York from running the Fox service on a government access channel; City's plans to depose Time Warner Chairman Gerald Levin.
- App flap divides H'wood, cablers. WALLENSTEIN, ANDREW // Daily Variety;3/25/2011, Vol. 310 Issue 59, p1
The article reports that Time Warner Cable Inc. will be facing a litigation from one of the major film production companies regarding its iPad application that transmits live television channels within a subscriber's home in the U.S.
- L.A. sues TWC over 2007 service problems. // CED;Jul2008, Vol. 34 Issue 7, p12
The article discusses the court case of Time Warner Cable (TWC). The city filed the case of Los Angeles for Angeleno cable subscribers due to the alleged multiple laws broke by TWC. They are seeking millions of dollars in fines against the company. The subscriber accuses the TWC of unlawful,...
- Adult Service Sues TWC Over Editing Standards. Umstead, R. Thomas // Multichannel News;4/4/2011, Vol. 32 Issue 14, p26
The article reports that Adult VOD Inc. filed a lawsuit against Time Warner Cable (TWC) Inc. due to the unreasonable high editing standards, in which Adult VOD claims that TWC made excessive edits on its shows.
- Spat. // CableFAX Daily;1/4/2006, Vol. 17 Issue 2, p2
Reports on the rejection by a federal court of Kansas on the lawsuit filed by Time Warner Cable against Kansas City. Claim of Time Warner against the city; Basis of the court's ruling.
- TWC: No Holding Pattern Allowed. Haugsted, Linda // Multichannel News;12/17/2007, Vol. 28 Issue 50, p60
The article reports that Time Warner Cable (TWC) will file a complaint in court in Los Angeles, California to reverse nearly $60,000 in fines for poor service, which were imposed by Redondo Beach in California. According to Redondo's city attorney Mike Webb, the city demands phones to be...
- Time Warner to Consolidate L.A. Haugsted, Linda // Multichannel News;4/25/2005, Vol. 26 Issue 17, p51
Reports on the possible outcome of the shift of ownership of several cable franchises to Time Warner Cable in Los Angeles, California. Total cable subscribers in the region; Cable operators in the region; Prediction of City Councilman Dennis Zine on the expansion of the cable operator in the...
- Calif. City: TWC's Illegal. Haugsted, Linda // Multichannel News;9/17/2007, Vol. 28 Issue 37, p22
The article reports that the Carlsbad, California municipality is suing Time Warner Cable for allegedly occupying city rights of way without a franchise. According to Carlsbad, Time Warner's operation is illegal because the Adelphia franchise it inherited has expired and the law prevents the...