NEFE Think Tank Provides Insight on Motivating Clients to Improve Financial Behavior
- Financial planners prepare more comprehensive plans. // Best's Review / Life-Health Insurance Edition;Oct97, Vol. 98 Issue 6, p78
Reports on the results of the National Endowment for Financial Planning's survey on financial planners in the United States. Median gross income; Education background; Average total assets under management; Types of payments to planners.
- NEFE publishes survey of financial planning trends. L.B. // Financial Planning;Sep97, Vol. 27 Issue 9, p17
Reports on the National Endowment for Financial Planning's release of its 11th Survey of Trends in Financial Planning. Growth of financial planners' incomes, client bases and job satisfaction levels; Planners' increased design of more plans for more clients; Increase in the number of clients who...
- IN THE PROFESSION. // Journal of Financial Planning;Mar2000, Vol. 13 Issue 3, p20
Presents several news briefs regarding financial planners in the United States as of March 2000. Announcement on the increase in the number of licensed individuals to use the Certified Financial Planner (CFP) mark by the CFP Board; Amount of pledges for the Foundation for Financial Planning's...
- PRESIDENT'S MESSAGE. Kurtz, Martin // Journal of Financial Planning;Sep/Oct2011 Practice Management Sol, p5
The author discusses the significance of the blue band which was first given to him by the former president of the Financial Planning Association (FPA) in the U.S., John Longstaff, as one of the simplest forms of human society either a small group of people related to each other or sharing a...
- Nail down the initial meeting. // Accounting Technology;Jan/Feb2000, Vol. 16 Issue 1, pSR-14
Identifies prospective financial planning clients' common objections to initial meetings in the United States. Prospect's lack of interest; Identification of a will with an estate plan.
- PRACTICE TRENDS: Planner Communication Styles and Their Benefits. Nelson, Christina // Journal of Financial Planning;Dec2009, Vol. 22 Issue 12, Special section p5
The article presents a survey study which explores the communication styles and its benefits towards the financial planners in the U.S. Survey revealed that most financial planners chose the telephone, face-to-face approach and by electronic mail (e-mail) in communicating with their clients. It...
- What's Your Take? // On Wall Street;May2014, Vol. 24 Issue 5, p8
No abstract available.
- A Financial Planning Christmas Carol. Clark, Bob // Investment Advisor;Dec2014, Vol. 34 Issue 12, p47
A personal narrative is presented which explores the author's experience in researching and writing about the future of financial planning profession in the U.S. including financial planner Lynn Hopewell and the luminaries who established the profession.
- Reaping Rewards from Study Groups. Newton, Catherine // Journal of Financial Planning;Oct2001, Vol. 14 Issue 10, p86
Presents an interviews with four members of the Financial Planning Association in the United States. Involvement of the financial planners in the Certified Financial Planners program; Development of a portfolio management practice within financial planning firs; Enhancement of tax law change...