Female Planners More Client Oriented
- Financial Life Planning: What Do You Want to Be? // Journal of Financial Planning;Nov2003, Vol. 16 Issue 11, p30
The article discusses several issues on financial life planning. It is suspected that while some individuals' daydreams of doing other things with their lives may be whimsical or short-lived, many are very legitimate. If it is indeed a money issue holding them back, then it may be permission...
- The Irrational Adviser. Horwitz, Michael B. // Financial Planning;May2004, Vol. 34 Issue 5, p85
Recognizes the irrational beliefs of financial advisers in the financial planning practice. Vulnerability of advisers to self-doubts; Problem with the belief of advisers to gain approval from all clients; Competence of advisers.
- MARVIN TUTTLE. Koreto, Richard J. // Financial Planning;Jan2005, Vol. 35 Issue 1, p113
Features financial planner Marvin Tuttle, one of the winners in the Movers & Shakers 2005 poll in the U.S. Reason for the nomination of Tuttle in the poll; Reputation of Tuttle in the financial services industry; Views of Tuttle on financial planning.
- Don't 'Bridge the Gulf'--Meet in the Middle! Del Valle, Ronna // Journal of Financial Planning;Jun2005, Vol. 18 Issue 6, p14
The article gives advice to financial planners on managing expectations in the financial planning practice. As planners, one of our most important skills should be managing expectations. This skill is key in working with clients. It is also crucial to manage expectations when working with other...
- Understanding Your Clients From the Inside Out. Kahan, Stuart // CPA Wealth Provider;Jul2005, p26
Focuses on the emotional side of financial planning. Contents of the book "The Psychology of Money: Understanding Your Clients From the Inside Out"; Role of client's psychological makeup on the success of financial planning.
- In Case of Emergency. Korn, Donald Jay // Financial Planning;May2003, Vol. 33 Issue 5, p103
Discusses the service of financial planners to help their clients minimize risks involving in the investment consultation they provide. Comments from financial planner Craig Carnick about dealing with risk; Steps taken by the firm of Roy Ballentine to safeguard clients' security; Importance of...
- Philippa Gee: How can we make it easier for transitioning clients? Gee, Philippa // Fundweb;5/23/2014, p7
The article presents the author's views on Platforum for transitioning clients. The author further states about the clients who are advised and who are not advised, those should be easily accepted and advisers have to provide them and easy welcome back package to help clients through that...
- Gather Your Clients for Community Conversations. Jetton, Elizabeth // Journal of Financial Planning;Jul2009 Solutions, p18
The article discusses the significance of gathering community conversations with clients in financial planning management in the U.S. It highlights the advantages of hosting simple gatherings or conversations together with clients, centering the essence of tapping resilience, hopes and...
- 6 Strategies for Proactive Client Communications. Komoszewski, Jim // Journal of Financial Planning;Jul2009 Solutions, p22
The article presents the six strategies for proactive clients communications in financial planning management in the U.S. It focuses few simple guidelines to establish an effective client communication plan with minimal effort. These techniques are presented to assist financial planners in...