`The Key Is to Find the Right Partner'
- CRASH COURSE INâ€¦ JOB-SHARING. Garrett, Alexander // Management Today;Jul2007, p22
The article offers tips on job-sharing.
- Work sharing calms economic waves. Thomas, Derek // Indianapolis Business Journal;3/2/2015, Vol. 36 Issue 1, p11
The author discusses the importance of work sharing in keeping workers on the job to stimulate the economy.
- Shared Rewards. Franklin, Diane // Credit Union Management;Oct99, Vol. 22 Issue 10, p27
Focuses on job sharing, a solution for employees who find it difficult to struggle family and work obligations. Involvement of women in job sharing; Reasons for successful job sharing agreements; Benefits from job sharing.
- Job Sharing: The Devil Is in the Details. Christensen, Stephanie Taylor // Managing People at Work;Jun2012, Issue 363, p3
The article offers tips on how to evaluate, to manage, and to execute job sharing system. According to The Workforce Consultants managing director Lynda Zugec, employers should evaluate jobs and employees objectively because there are workers who are good candidates for the job. Moreover, other...
- Time Off. // Time;9/12/1983, Vol. 122 Issue 11, p62
The article reports on the work-sharing scheme of President Francois Mitterrand to cut unemployment in France. It mentions that Mitterrand's Socialist administration plans to cut 40-work week to 39 hours and to let employees work in fewer hours in order for jobs to be spread among more people....
- Job Spreading by Job Sharing. // Saturday Evening Post;11/19/1932, Vol. 205 Issue 21, p20
Assesses the Share-the-Work Movement which aims to prevent the further spread of unemployment in the U.S. Benefits of the movement to employers, employees and the general public; Action taken by the government to address the difficulties in establishing a Share-the-Work program; Lesson from the...
- Sharing a Job in Schaumburg, Illinois. Furey, James P.; Heilbronner, Steven R. // Phi Delta Kappan;Feb86, Vol. 67 Issue 6, p468
The article discusses the significance of job-sharing program, adopted in elementary district in Schaumburg, Illinois. It mentions that a job sharing program combines a leave of absence with a reduced teaching load of the teachers and enables them to spend time with their families or to pursue...
- Shared Leadership. Graham, Voss W. // Sales & Service Excellence Essentials;Aug2007, Vol. 7 Issue 8, p8
The article focuses on the concept of shared leadership. The point of shared leadership is interdependence, where every member must take ownership and responsibility for the performance of the group. Teams strengthen their resolve and unite as one during adversity. All the members should support...
- How Accountability Boosts Performance. Connellan, Tom // Sales & Service Excellence Essentials;Aug2007, Vol. 7 Issue 8, p10
The article presents information on how management accountability boosts performance. When staff members engage in setting goals, developing action plans, and providing feedback, they become accountable for the achieved results. A team leader should let his people know what he wants them to do...