- Fired Up. Harper, Lucille S. // Saturday Evening Post;May/Jun1976, Vol. 248 Issue 4, p71
Presents a joke about work ethics.
- The Perfect Squelch. A. S.Blanken // Saturday Evening Post;10/22/1949, Vol. 222 Issue 17, p129
The article presents wit and humor related to employment in school.
- Keeping Up Appearances. QUIMBY, CHRIS // Bangor Metro;Sep2015, Vol. 11 Issue 7, p100
No abstract available.
- JOB REJECTIONS. Handey, Jack // New Yorker;06/11/2001, Vol. 77 Issue 15, p42
Presents several jokes on job rejections in the United States.
- WHITE'S Wagging Tongue. // Twin Cities News (Munday, TX);10/4/2007, Vol. 25 Issue 35, p6
Several jokes are presented including one about water fights, another about employment, and last about a telephone call.
- WHITE'S Wagging Tongue. White, Cynthia // Munday Courier (TX);5/31/2006, Vol. 33 Issue 28, p1
The article presents jokes including a man was hired by a warehouse and damaged a forklift but was elated when the owner said that he will have to withhold 10 percent of his wages to pay for the repair, and Satan being interviewed in Larry King's show where he is asked about his greatest...
- IT'S A GUY THING. // Saturday Evening Post;Jan/Feb2006, Vol. 278 Issue 1, p30
This article presents anecdotes on libraries, employment and grills.
- Craft-y Replies. Miller, L. L. // Saturday Evening Post;Oct1977, Vol. 249 Issue 7, p72
Presents a joke about occupations.
- THREE PAPERS ON THE NATIONAL SUPPORTED WORK DEMONSTRATION. Masters, Stanley H. // Journal of Human Resources;Fall81, Vol. 16 Issue 4, p549
Introduces a series of articles on employment and work.