Actions Speak Louder Than Words
- Knowledge Management: To Be or Not to Be? Duffy, Jan // Information Management Journal;Jan2000, Vol. 34 Issue 1, p64
Discusses knowledge management (KM). Definition; KM value proposition; Potential KM barriers.
- Pathways for Knowledge: How Companies Learn Through People. Truran, William R. // Engineering Management Journal;Dec98, Vol. 10 Issue 4, p15
Presents information on a study which explored how a company could learn through people and what pathways are used to convey information. Discussion on organizational learning, individual learning and knowledge management; Origin of knowledge sources; Conclusions.
- Sharing knowledge across boundaries. Ciborra, Claudio U.; Andreu, Rafael // Journal of Information Technology (Routledge, Ltd.);Jun2001, Vol. 16 Issue 2, p73
Practical solutions concerning the strategic use of knowledge and its management depend upon the relevant organizational context. By applying the 'learning ladder' model (i.e. a compact way of describing the unfolding of multiple organizational knowledge creation, transformation and transfer...
- Whose learning organisation is it? Newman, Victor // Knowledge Management;Feb2001, p10
Examines key issues and developments relevant to organizational learning. Limitations and opportunities for organizational learning; Implementation of analysis and documentation with learning; Knowledge management strategies.
- Learning made as easy as abc.e. Harrington, Anthony // Knowledge Management;Feb2001, p14
Describes an approach to knowledge management and electronic learning. Requirements for electronic learning; Ways of presenting information and knowledge; Information technology developments.
- File 13. // Knowledge Management;Feb2001, p34
Describes trends and developments in knowledge management. Electronic learning; Occupational training; Training costs and expenditure.
- Knowledge Sharing Gives Agents An Edge. Friedman, Sam // National Underwriter / Property & Casualty Risk & Benefits Manag;05/10/99, Vol. 103 Issue 19, p9
Focuses on the importance of organizational knowledge in a business firm. Discussion on organizational knowledge; Why organizational knowledge is important; Recommendations on how to tap organizational knowledge.
- Excellence in Practice Awards 2011 Observations and Trends. // Global Focus: The EFMD Business Magazine;2011 Special Supplement 3, Vol. 5, p3
An introduction is presented in which the author discusses the main trends in leadership and development (L&D) intervention from all of the Excellence in Practice (EIP) cases submitted in 2011.
- Preface. Ribiere, Vincent; Worasinchai, Lugkana // Proceedings of the International Conference on Intellectual Capi;2011, preceding p1
A preface of the journal the "8th International Conference on Intellectual, Capital, Knowledge Management and Organisational Learning," is presented.