- INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: FIGs. // Investment Dealers' Digest;7/11/2005, Vol. 71 Issue 27, p28
Presents a chart depicting the global FIG underwriting volume as of July 5, 2005.
- Northeast insurance coverage estimates (2003). // Managed Healthcare Executive;Aug2004, Vol. 14 Issue 8, p8
Presents a chart depicting insurance coverage estimates in the northeastern part of the U.S. as of 2003.
- Your guide to the money data. // Money (Australia Edition);Oct2012, Issue 150, p96
The article presents charts from financial services researcher CANSTAR on credit cards, term deposit providers, and life insurance providers in Australia as of June 2012 including the top credit cards for habitual spenders and everyday spenders, low rate credit cards, and 180-day term deposits.
- FINANCE AND INSURANCE. // U.S. Industry Quarterly Review: Services - Others;2005 4th Quarter, p161
Tables that show the performance of financial and insurance industry in the U.S. are presented.
- INSURANCE CARRIERS AND AGENCIES. // U.S. Industry Quarterly Review: Services - Others;2005 4th Quarter, p163
Tables that show the financial performance of insurance carriers and agencies in the U.S. are presented.
- Top financial services companies. // American Banker;3/22/1999, Vol. 164 Issue 54, p31
Presents charts and graphs related to the stock performance of the top financial services companies in the United States as of March 19, 1999. Specialty finance companies; Brokerage companies; Investment advisory companies; Insurance companies.
- Review of the Direct Investment for Q2 2012. // External Statistics (Quarterly);2012 2nd Quarter, Issue 2, p85
The article focuses on foreign direct investments (FDIs) in Lithuania for the second quarter of 2012. It informs that during the quarter, maximum FDIs in Lithuania were from Cyprus, followed by Sweden and Thailand and states that largest FDIs were made in the insurance and financial services...
- INSURANCE COMPANIES. // San Diego Business Journal;10/24/2005, Vol. 26 Issue 43, p23
Presents a chart depicting the rank of insurance companies in terms of number of full-time employees in California as of June 30, 2005. Company address and Web site; Total admitted assets; Product or service specialties offered.
- FINANCE. // Marketing Week;8/28/2003, Vol. 26 Issue 35, p29
The article presents three charts related to financial companies. The charts indicate the percentage of familiarity with credit card companies in Asia and Europe, factors considered important in dealing with financial companies in personal and business sector, and familiarities with insurance...