- Top Core-Based Statistical Areas (CBSAs) by Percentage of Loans Resetting Within Next Year. // Mortgage Banking;Mar2011, Vol. 71 Issue 6, p135
Two charts are presented depicting the top core-based statistical areas (CBSAs) in the U.S. ranked by percentage of prime and alt-a loans resetting including Las Vegas, Nevada; Salinas, California; and Gainsville, Georgia.
- SECONDARY LOAN MARKET ADVANCERS AND DECLINERS. // Bank Loan Report;3/2/2009, Vol. 24 Issue 9, p12
Several charts are presented showing updates on the loan market in the U.S., which include data on advancers and decliners in the secondary loan market, performance of funds and their ratings and rankings, and loanbase statistics on the syndicated U.S. loans.
- CLOSED END LOAN PARTICIPATION FUND PERFORMANCE. // Bank Loan Report;3/30/2009, Vol. 24 Issue 13, p11
A chart is presented that lists the name of fund with closed end loan including LMP Corporate Loan, Eaton Vance Senior Inc., and ING Prime Rate Trust.
- Hot and Cold Markets. // Mortgage Banking;Jun2011, Vol. 71 Issue 9, p86
Several charts are presented that depict the top 10 market gainers and losers in loans from March 2011 to April 2011 which include West Virginia, top gainer in loans closed while Arizona, top loser in loans closed.
- LEVERAGED LOAN FORWARD CALENDAR. // Leveraged Finance News;7/1/2013, Vol. 3 Issue 26, p7
A table is presented that lists leveraged loan issuance as of June 2013 and includes key information such as the announce date, the issuer, the type of issue and the amount.
- Bank credit at all commercial banks. // Economic Indicators;Dec97, p28
Presents statistics on bank credit at all commercial banks in the United States during the period ending November 1997. US government securities in bank credit; Commercial and industrial loans and leases in bank credit; Revolving home equity.
- Term Sheets. // Bank Loan Report;07/05/99, Vol. 14 Issue 27, p5
Reports on the loans and credit provided to some companies in the United States as of July 5, 1999. Documentation agents; Maturity and type; Agents and lenders.
- Top Core-Based Statistical Areas (CBSAs) by Percentage of Loans Resetting Within Next Year. // Mortgage Banking;Jun2010, Vol. 70 Issue 9, p105
Two charts are presented depicting top core-based statistical areas (CBSA) by percentage of loans resetting in the U.S., including ranked by percentage of outstanding prime loans resetting, and ranked by percentage of outstanding Alt-A loans resetting.
- Loanbase Statistics â€“ Syndicated U.S. Loans. // Leveraged Finance News;3/14/2011, Vol. 1 Issue 11, p11
A table is presented which provide data on the syndicated U.S. Loans as of March 10, 2011.