Opportunities Abound In Real Estate M&A
- INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: Real Estate. // Investment Dealers' Digest;3/10/2003, Vol. 69 Issue 10, p42
Reports on the investment strategies in real estate in the U.S. and other parts of the world as of March 3, 2003. Data on financial transactions related to real estate securities; Estimated amount assigned for mergers and acquisitions of corporations.
- INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: Real Estate. // Investment Dealers' Digest;3/3/2003, Vol. 69 Issue 9, p48
Reports on the investment strategies of various companies in real estate in the U.S. and other parts of the world, transacted on February 24, 2003 and February 27, 2003. Estimated amount invested in real estate; Various deals on mergers and acquisitions in real estate.
- Global funds pour E1bn into booming Paris. // Estates Gazette;4/5/2003, Issue 314, p2
Reports on the investment made by international investors to build a booming office investment market in the city of Paris, France. Acquisition of the Adria tower in La Defense in Paris, France by Germany's DB Real Estate company; Other investment activities going on in the city.
- INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: Real Estate. // Investment Dealers' Digest;2/24/2003, Vol. 69 Issue 8, p56
Reports on investment strategies in real estate in the U.S. as of February 18, 2003 and February 20, 2003. Estimated amount invested in real estate; Details on mergers and acquisitions in real estate.
- Pacific Asian Plaza gets under way in Las Vegas. Illia, Tony // Las Vegas Business Press;5/5/2003, Vol. 20 Issue 18, p11
Reports on developments related to real estates in the United States as of May 2003. Cheyenne F LLC's purchase of vacant land in the Cheyenne West Corporate Center located at the southeast corner of Cheyenne Avenue and Simmons Street in North Las Vegas; Applied Analysis' relocation of its...
- DATA POINTS. // National Real Estate Investor;Dec2002, Vol. 44 Issue 12, p2
Presents charts and graphs depicting trends in real estate business in the U.S. Increase in number of real property investment; Development of mergers and acquisitions activity in hotel companies; Improvement of senior housing.
- Global M & A. // Investment Dealers' Digest;10/7/2002, Vol. 68 Issue 38, p21
Presents several charts and graphs depicting global merger and acquisition activity. List of active acquiring nation; Number of deals; Trade volume generated from real estate sector.
- Oro Valley program wins planning award. Watt, Katherine // Inside Tucson Business;02/05/2001, Vol. 10 Issue 46, p10
Reports developments related to real estate in Arizona as of February 2001. Awarding of the Outstanding Planning Award to Town of Oro Valley Save-a-Plant program by American Planning Association; Acquisition of KE&G Homes LLC assets by MDC Holdings Inc.; Merger of Detlef D. Lange and Sage Tax...
- Selected Real Estate Aspects of Corporate Acquisitions. Boss, Hugh M. // Business Lawyer;Nov82, Vol. 38 Issue 1, p147
Focuses on the corporate acquisitions involved in real estate in California. Components of corporate acquisitions; Representations and warranties considered in acquisitions; Utilization of the services of the companies in real estate transfers.
- Condo Complex in Mission Valley to Be Sold. // San Diego Business Journal;11/19/2001, Vol. 22 Issue 47, p19
Reports the partnership between American Property Enterprises and River Colony Rental Condominiums in California.