WellCare Switches Lineup in 9th Inning
- Securities in registration. // Investment Dealers' Digest;03/01/99, Vol. 65 Issue 9, p68
Lists planned offerings that have been registered with the United States Securities and Exchange Commission but have not yet come to market as of March 1, 1999. Equity and debt registrations; Initial public offerings.
- An Introduction to 'Going Public' Sullivan, Brian // Management Review;Dec65, Vol. 54 Issue 12, p39
Focuses on the concept of going public. Definitions of going public; Reasons for going public; Advantages and limitations of going public.
- Conflicts of interest and China's A-share underpricing. Gannon, Gerard; Zhou, Yuwei // International Review of Financial Analysis;Jun2008, Vol. 17 Issue 3, p491
Abstract: The extremely high A-share underpricing in China''s primary market provides us with a very interesting area of empirical research. Previous studies on China''s IPO underpricing have been suggestive, but inconclusive. A significant decline in A-share underpricing is found in 2003...
- Fresh Starts. Korn, Donald Jay // Financial Planning;Feb2002, Vol. 32 Issue 2, p41
Provides an overview of the state of the initial public offering (IPO) market in the U.S. from 2000 to 2002. Companies which gained from their IPO in 2000; Percentage of profitable IPO in 2000; Analysis of the performance of the IPO market in 2001; Outlook for the market for 2002.
- Financings Roundup. // BioWorld Today;5/31/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 104, p7
This section offers news briefs related to financing deals including the offering completed by Bavarian Nordic A/S to support the development of its prostate cancer vaccine candidate and the securities purchase agreement signed by Celsion Corp. with institutional investors.
- Aftermarket Performance. // Investment Dealers' Digest;5/19/2003, Vol. 69 Issue 20, p20
Presents information on performance of various stock and initial public offerings in the U.S. as of May 19, 2003.
- The Return of the IPO. Smith, Stephanie D. // Money;May2002, Vol. 31 Issue 5, p32
Reports on the rising number of initial public offerings in the U.S. Mention of big deals such as Citigroup's spin-off of Travelers Property Casualty; Reasons why the companies going public are better than those in the 1990s, including stronger balance sheets; How investors are embracing a wide...
- Under Armour Scores With IPO. Ryan, Thomas J. // SGB;Dec2005, Vol. 38 Issue 12, p10
This article focuses on the initial public offering (IPO) of Under Armour on November 18, 2005. The Baltimore-based Under Armour launched its IPO under the symbol UARM on the Nasdaq exchange. The listing resulted to $123.5 million capitalization before underwriting expenses from the sale of 9.5...
- AFTERMARKET PERFORMANCE. // Investment Dealers' Digest;5/24/2004, Vol. 70 Issue 21, p39
Presents charts and graphs on initial public offerings and stocks in the U.S. as of May 24, 2004. Initial public offering of CrossTex Energy, Jed Oil, Daystar Technologies, and Marchex; Performance of initial public offerings by Animas, Blue Nile and Nuvasive; Performance of selected stock...