The Horse Race In High Yield
- Fund Flows & Issuance Collide. O'Leary, Christopher // High Yield Report;3/22/2004, Vol. 15 Issue 12, p1
Reports on pricing volatility issue facing the high yield bond market as of March 22, 2004. Decrease in the number of investors; Increase in the number of new bond issues; Competition for market dominance between Citigroup and Credit Suisse First Boston; Mutual fund flows.
- After Goekjian's exit, CSFB logs a stellar debt week. O'Leary, Christopher // Investment Dealers' Digest;06/12/2000, Vol. 66 Issue 24, p4
Reports on the deals underwritten by Credit Suisse First Boston Corp. (CSFB) in the corporate bond market following the resignation of Christopher Goekjian head of global fixed income. Value of the bond deals; Concerns on the firm's performance and direction after Goekjian's resignation;...
- QP bond hits the road. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;5/19/2006, Vol. 50 Issue 20, p40
The article provides information on the corporate bond issue being planned by Qatar Petroleum company. The beginning of marketing follows the receipt of bids in mid-May 2006 on a parallel bank financing. The bond roadshows began in Qatar before moving to London, England the U.S. West Coast and...
- M. Knudsen's Bond Does Good. Shaw, Joy C. // High Yield Report;07/10/2000, Vol. 11 Issue 28, p2
Reports that Credit Suisse First Boston, lead arranger of Morrison Knudsen Corp.'s 10-year, 11% coupon bond, increased the company's $1 billion credit facility in the United States by 50 basis points across the board.
- CSFB Holds Onto Top Spot in High Yield Rankings. // High Yield Report;1/6/2003, Vol. 14 Issue 1, p2
Reports on the number of deals underwritten by Credit Suisse First Boston Corp. (CSFB) for the high yield bond market during 2002. Worth of the market's deals during 2002; Profits earned by CSFB from the deals.
- Credit Suisse Model Measures Credit Risk. // Global Finance;May2001, Vol. 15 Issue 5, p16
Reports on the value-at-risk model for corporate bonds from Credit Suisse First Boston. Factor influencing the difficulty for corporate bond traders to maneuver; Overview of the model; When spread blow-up occurs.
- CSFB Buys Problem MH Bonds. // National Mortgage News;10/13/2003, Vol. 28 Issue 5, p13
Reports on the purchasing of bonds backed by manufactured housing loans sold by the Federal Home Loan Bank of New York by Credit Suisse First Boston Corp. Issuers of the bonds; Decline of the credit rating of government-sponsored enterprise; Assessment of the operating results.
- CS First Boston Adds Three New Indices. // National Mortgage News;04/02/2001, Vol. 25 Issue 27, p11
Reports that Credit Suisse First Boston has expanded its bond index collection as of April 2, 2001.
- Taintor joins expanding CSFB effort. L.C. // High Yield Report;04/19/99, Vol. 10 Issue 16, p1
Reports on Credit Suisse First Boston's recruitment of Mavis Taintor as managing director in the company's leveraged finance group. Expansion of the bank's focus on corporate issues in the high-yield bond sector; Transfer of Jim Amine to the firm's London, England office to head up high-yield...