- Homocysteine testing: The authors respond. Coffey, Michelle; Clark, Dennis J. // Critical Care Nurse;Apr2003, Vol. 23 Issue 2, p21
Presents a response from the authors of the article "Reducing Coronary Artery Disease by Decreasing Homocysteine Levels," published in the February 2003 issue of "Critical Care Nurse," to a letter to the editor on the relationship between coronary artery disease and homocysteine levels.
- Regarding "An Unusual Case of Bilateral Coronary Artery Fistulas--A Case Report" Hirose, Hitoshi // Angiology;Feb2000, Vol. 51 Issue 2, p179
Presents a letter to the editor about coronary artery fistulas.
- Care after Coronary-Artery Bypass Surgery. Sorokin, Rachel // New England Journal of Medicine;7/17/2003, Vol. 349 Issue 3, p307
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Care After Coronary-Artery Bypass Surgery," by Mary E. Charlson and O. Wayne Isom in the 2003 issue.
- Fatal coronary artery anomaly presenting as bronchiolitis. Da Cruz, Eduardo; Aggoun, Yacine; Tissot-Daguette, Cécile; Beghetti, Maurice // European Journal of Pediatrics;Jul2006, Vol. 165 Issue 7, p505
Presents a letter to the editor in response to the article "Fatal Coronary Artery Anomaly Presenting as Bronchiolitis," by M. Piastra et al, in a 2005 issue of "European Journal of Pediatrics."
- Effects of type 2 diabetes mellitus on coronary microvascular function and myocardial perfusion in patients without obstructive coronary artery disease: reply to Presotto. Marciano, Caterina // European Journal of Nuclear Medicine & Molecular Imaging;Jan2013, Vol. 40 Issue 1, p142
A letter to the editor in response to the article "Effects of type 2 diabetes mellitus on coronary microvascular function and myocardial perfusion in patients without obstructive coronary artery disease" that was published in a previous issue is presented.
- Anomalous Origin of a Coronary Artery. Tanidir, Ibrahim; Güzeltaş, Alper; Odemis, Ender // Pediatric Cardiology;Jul2010, Vol. 31 Issue 5, p753
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Anomalous origin of a coronary artery from the right brachiocephalic trunk associated with complex congenital heart disease," by F. Liu, G. Huang, and J. Zhang in the 2010 issue.
- Fever is not always present in Kawasaki disease. Rodriguez-Lozano, A.; Rivas-Larrauri, F.; Hernandez-Bautista, V.; Yamazaki-Nakashimada, M. // Rheumatology International;Sep2012, Vol. 32 Issue 9, p2953
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Coronary arterial ectasia in a 2-year old boy showing two symptoms of Kawasaki disease without manifesting fever," by Kato and colleagues.
- DIETARY DOUBLE CURE. Woomer, Barbara Jean // Prevention;Apr91, Vol. 43 Issue 4, p136
Presents a letter to the editor about being diagnosed with coronary artery disease and what she did to become healthy.
- Why didn't it work? Ivers, Noah M. // CMAJ: Canadian Medical Association Journal;2/9/2010, Vol. 182 Issue 2, p175
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "The Enhancing Secondary Prevention in Coronary Artery Disease trial" by F. A. McAlister and colleagues in the 2009 issue.