- CAmagazine wins at awards ceremonies. // CA Magazine;Sep93, Vol. 126 Issue 8, p10
Announces the awards received by `CAmagazine' periodical for 1993. Honorable mention as `Best Magazine of the Year' award during the Magazines '93 conference in Toronto; Associate editor Brian Bank's winning of the gold for writing in the `best general article' category of the Kenneth R....
- Darpan winners light up BC. // South Asian Post;10/13/2011, p4
The article announces that Darpan Magazine has won the 2011 Achievement Awards held at Royal Banquet Hall in Canada.
- Business Journal Writers Honored By San Diego Press Club. // San Diego Business Journal;10/20/2003, Vol. 24 Issue 42, p3
Reports on the awards presented to staff members of the 'San Diego Business Journal,' at the San Diego Press Club's 30th annual awards ceremony held October 15, 2003. Award presented to managing editor Rick Bell; Staff members who were honored in the Non-Daily category.
- Awards for African Business. // African Business;Jun2009, Issue 354, p82
The article announces that the journal jointly with the magazine "Ebony" have received the "Distinguished Leadership in the Field of Journalism" award.
- Crain's honored by state. Lane, Amy // Crain's Detroit Business;04/24/2000, Vol. 16 Issue 17, p2
Reports on `Crain's Detroit Business' periodical's receipt of honors for excellence in economic-development journalism.
- Journal wins a top prize. // Journal of Business (10756124);5/16/2002, Vol. 17 Issue 11, pA9
Focuses on the awards of the periodical 'Journal of Business,' of the 2001 Inland Northwest Excellence in Journalism competition in Spokane, Washington. Information on the awards ceremony; Details on the participants of the competition.
- AMERICAN THEATRE LAUDED FOR EDITORIAL EXCELLENCE. // American Theatre;Jan2003, Vol. 20 Issue 1, p18
Announces that the 'American Theatre' magazine has been named the winner of a 2002 Silver Award for Editorial Excellence in the national magazine competition sponsored by 'Folio' magazine. Winner of the award in the art/design category; Articles featured in the 'American Theatre' magazine's...
- CARIBBEAN BUSINESS earns OPC nomination. // Caribbean Business;8/16/2012, Vol. 40 Issue 32, p24
The article offers information on the nomination earned by the periodical for excellence in journalism in the 43rd annual Overseas Press Club (OPC) awards.
- The Sweet Smell of Success. Taylor, Erika // Pool & Spa News;4/13/2012, p9
The article presents the author's comments on the journal's Jesse H. Neal National Business Journalism Award for Best Technical Content.