Japanese expansion in China: A cautionary tale
- Foreign Interest. // DPC: Dredging & Port Construction;Jan2004, p10
Reports on efforts of Philippines-based International Container Terminal Services Inc. for international opportunities. Amount of funds appropriated for its expansion activity; Location of its development projects; Foreign exchange losses incurred by the company.
- Oklahoma eatery sets up at Precedent. // Indianapolis Business Journal;3/1/2004, Vol. 24 Issue 52, p43
Reports on the recently opened restaurant of Camille's Sidewalk Cafe in Indianapolis.
- Executive summary. TORNIKOSKI, ERNO; SAARAKKALA, MATLEENA; VARAM�KI, ELINA; KOHTAM�KI, MARKO // Liiketaloudellinen Aikakauskirja;2011, Issue 1, p5
The article discusses the growth processes of micro-firms. Micro-firms can grow by emphasizing on their key operations. Their willingness to develop plays an important role in their advancement. Problems like scarcity of resources provide micro-firms with the opportunity to derive creative...
- A big blue expansion. // TVB Europe;Feb2005, Vol. 14 Issue 2, p29
Reports on the business expansion of London post house blue in England. Installation of a discreet smoke editing and finishing system in its Old Compton Street facility.
- Touting New Jobs. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;7/22/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31931, p31
Reports on the expansion of two companies to create jobs and improve the local economy in Alabama. Relocation of the headquarters of Mando America Corp.; Expansion of its facility; Construction of a distribution center in Dothan by Movie Gallery Inc.
- SR Teleperformance launches US Hispanic centre. // Precision Marketing;6/4/2004, Vol. 16 Issue 31, p9
Reports on the plan of SR Teleperformance to expand its operations in El Salvador. Number of jobs to be created; Worth of the project; Significance of the initiative for the company.
- A study in determination. Frederick, James // Drug Store News;3/22/2004, Vol. 26 Issue 4, p1
Reports on the success of Walgreens Co. with huge sums into new stores and supply chain technology, marketing and store-specific merchandising in the U.S. Winning streak of the company's success; Confident growth plan of the company; Components of the company's success.
- ALL SYSTEMS GROW. Monahan, Julie // Entrepreneur;Mar2005, Vol. 33 Issue 3, p78
Suggests expansion strategies for businesses in the U.S. Selection of the expansion method that best fits a company's product or service; Introduction of a new product; Extension of the original product. INSET: PRE-EXPANSION CHECKUP.
- Gatorade growth seen outside U.S. Liesse, Julie // Advertising Age;11/15/1993, Vol. 64 Issue 48, p46
This article reports on the plans of Quaker Oats Co. for the domestic and international expansion of its Gatorade brand in 1993. Although Gatorade unit volume sales were up 30 percent in the first-quarter ended September 30, 2005, the number 1 sports drink has lost some share points in the U.S....