- Suppliers. // Bulk Transporter;Jul2005, Vol. 68 Issue 1, p43
Reports career developments of the executives in the business logistics industry in the U.S. Appointment of Cosmo J. Alberico as chief financial officer at Odyssey Logistics & Technology; Designation of James A. Crowcroft as marketing director at Hendrickson Trailer Suspension Systems; Promotion...
- Cummins names new president. // Fleet Owner;Jun2005, Vol. 100 Issue 6, p50
Reports on the management changes announced by Cummins Inc. Naming of Joe Loughrey as president & chief operating officer; Promotion of Rick Mills to president of the Components Group; Appointment of Tom Linebarger and Jean Blackwell as executive vice-presidents.
- PEOPLE PROFILES. // Fleet Equipment;Jun2005, Vol. 31 Issue 6, p12
Reports on executive appointments and promotions in the United States trucking industry. Jack Conlan, senior vice president of customer support at Freightliner; Jim Sharkey, director of sales, North America at ArvinMeritor Inc.'s Commercial Vehicle Aftermarket; Ted Amyuni, president of Carrier...
- key changes. // Chemical Week;3/16/2005, Vol. 167 Issue 9, p44
Presents updates on the selection and appointment executives in the U.S. chemical industry as of March 2005. Jim Sharkey at Vermont Composites; Todd Barbour at Liquid Transport; Ruben McElrath at Everchem.
- PEOPLE. // Crain's Detroit Business;11/3/2003, Vol. 19 Issue 44, p26
Presents news items related to executives in various fields in Michigan, as of November 3, 2003. Association of Jim Sharkey as superintendent in Sachse Construction, Farmington Hills; Engineer Jerry Vogt to associate SmithGroup JJR.
- NEWSMAKERS. // Foundry Management & Technology;Aug2005, Vol. 133 Issue 8, p30
Reports career developments of executives in metal casting industry. Appointment of Andrew Masterman as president and chief operating officer of Spartan Light Metal Products Inc.; Selection of Boris Lukezic to head the Engineering Services division of Flow Science; Election of Joe Loughrey to...
- Suppliers' purchasing executives. // Automotive News;05/08/2000, Vol. 74 Issue 5873, p40B
Lists purchasing executives of several automobile supply companies.
- BIG SHOTS. // Automotive News International;Jun2001, p26
Profiles several automobile supplier companies and their executives. Role of Karel Bos on the German company Bosal; Products manufactured by Gentex; Strategies of Lear Corp. in expanding its operation.
- What have you done to improve your business or sales in the last year? Cochran, Jon; McKay, Jim; Thorne, Steve; Evans, Paul // Aftermarket Business;Dec2001, Vol. 111 Issue 12, p46
Discusses the comments from several executives from the automobile parts industry in their action to improve their business or sales in 2001.