Trailer, truck, & body OEMs
- people. // Microwaves & RF;Jul2010, Vol. 49 Issue 7, p48
The article announces several appointments including Donald S. Wagner as the new president of Bisco Industries, Inc., Joe Zachman as chief operating officer of Endicott Interconnect Technologies, Inc., and Thomas A. Kennedy as the president of Raytheon Integrated Defense Systems.
- Another Exec Bites the Stock Options Dust. // Electronic News;6/26/2006, Vol. 52 Issue 26, p34
This article reports that Thomas P. Dunne resigned as chairman of SteelCloud Inc. in June 2006. The exit announcement came in response to the results of an investigation by the company's audit committee relating to matters associated with the attempted exercise of certain employee stock options...
- 2004 IN REVIEWS: MEMORABLE QUOTES. // Waste News;12/20/2004, Vol. 10 Issue 18, p12
The article presents the statements of several executives in the U.S. about issues related to environmental protection in the country. Thomas P. Dunne, acting assistant administrator for the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency's Office of Solid Waste and Emergency Response, said that President...
- People and Positions. // Trailer / Body Builders;Jul2006, Vol. 47 Issue 9, p92
The article presents an update on executives in the manufacturing sector. Joe Zachman was appointed as senior vice president of manufacturing at Wabash National Corp. and Ora Edwards as manager of aftermarket parts at Hyundai Translead in the truck, trailer and body original equipment...
- going places. // Fleet Owner;Jul2005, Vol. 100 Issue 7, p11
Reports on executive changes in the motor vehicle industry as of July 2005. Appointment of Robert Wilson as president and chief operating officer of Supreme Industries; Promotion of Mark Slingluff as director of marketing communications at Hendrickson; Wabash National Corp.'s appointment of Joe...
- Wabash acquires certain assets of Benson. // Trailer / Body Builders;Aug2008, Vol. 49 Issue 10, p6
The article reports that Wabash National Corp. announced that it has completed the acquisition of certain operating assets of Benson International for approximately $5 million. Wabash president and chief executive officer Dick Giromini said that they are excited to have the Benson product...
- Endicott Interconnect Technologies Hires Chief Operating Officer. Kestin, Anita // Medical Product Outsourcing;Jul/Aug2010, Vol. 8 Issue 6, p121
The article announces the promotions of several executives in the U.S. which include Joe Zachman as chief operating officer of Endicott Interconnect Technologies Inc., Anita Kestin as medical director of Ximedica LLC, and Matthew Giza as general manager of Cogmedix.
- Learning Our Language. Sears, William P. // Education;Jun1950, Vol. 70 Issue 10, p664
The article reviews the book "Learning Our Language," by Thomas P. Dunn, Charles A. Ranous, and Harold B. Allen.
- The Mechanical God. McCarthy, Patrick A. // Science Fiction Studies;Nov84, Vol. 11 Issue 3, p337
The article reviews the book "The Mechanical God: Machines in Science Fiction," edited by Thomas P. Dunn and Richard D. Erlich.