Studs simplify truck battery recharging
- CLICK AND CLACK - Why is battery-replacement quote so high? Magliozzi, Tom; Magliozzi, Ray // Adirondack Daily Enterprise;9/10/2010, Vol. 117 Issue 214, p13
The article provides an answer to a question concerning automobile battery-replacement rates.
- Stop-start batteries from Bosch. // Motor Equipment News;Dec2013/Jan2014, p14
The article features the Bosch S6 battery with Absorbent Glass Mat (AGM) technology.
- Tech 'A' Says. // Motor Age;Jun2008, Vol. 127 Issue 6, p8
A quiz about automobile battery capacity is presented.
- CAR BATTERIES Power vs. promises. // Consumer Reports;Nov2003, Vol. 68 Issue 11, p53
Presents information on automobile batteries. Performance indicators; Information on how to choose batteries.
- Batteries. Katcher, Philip // Automotive Marketing;Sep93, Vol. 22 Issue 9, p55
Reports on the selling of batteries in automotive retail stores in the United States. Growth of the market; Source of the inventories; Percentage of sales; Average gross margins; Number of brands in stock; Number of SKUs in stock; Number of linear feet for the display space.
- How to jump-start a car. // GQ: Gentlemen's Quarterly;Feb2002, Vol. 72 Issue 2, p78
Offers information on how to jump start a car. How a car with a cracked battery should never be jump started because it could explode.
- Lucas batteries from Appco. // Motor Equipment News;Feb2013, p13
The article evaluates the range of Lucas automotive batteries including the Ultra High Performance (UHP), High Performance (HP) and Extra Heavy Duty (EHD) batteries.
- Toyota Charging System. Goms, Gary // ImportCar;Aug2015, Vol. 37 Issue 8, p18
The article focuses on avoiding charging system failures in automobiles using the Toyota charging systems including use of voltmeter to perform dynamic battery state of charge (SOC) test, and suggestion to connect a scan tool for determining the charging system configuration.
- Acid-Free Adhesive. Campbell, Barry // Appliance Manufacturer;Jun2001, Vol. 49 Issue 6, p41
Focuses on the Dymax 846 adhesives for direct current motors. Reasons for the cost effectiveness of the adhesive; Procedure involved in its application.