ArvinMeritor, ConMet enter into agreement
- ArvinMeritor, ConMet enter into agreement. // Bulk Transporter;May2005, Vol. 67 Issue 11, p11
Reports on the marketing agreement of ArvinMeritor Inc.'s Commercial Vehicle System with Consolidated Metco Inc. in Portland, Oregon. Terms of the agreement; Alliance between the companies; Combination of the MeritorLite ductile iron hubs and the ConMet PreSet bearing packages to create the new...
- what's new in: Wheel ends. // Fleet Owner;Dec2001, Vol. 96 Issue 12, p64
Presents information on several unitized wheel end system for trucks and trailers. Hendrickson Unitized System wheel end from Hendrickson International Trailer Suspension Systems company; PreSet wheel ends from Consolidated Metco company; TRIAD wheel end system from ArvinMeritor company.
- ConMet agrees to supply Walker Transportation. // Trailer / Body Builders;Mar2004, Vol. 45 Issue 5, p24
Provides information on the contract agreements between Consolidated Metco Inc. (ConMet) and Walker Transportation. Types of transportation equipment that will be supplied by ConMet to Walker; Features of the PreSet hubs of ConMet; Comparison of PreSet technology and unitized systems;...
- Consolidated Metco introduces proprietary line of bearings. // Fleet Owner;Apr2013, Vol. 108 Issue 4, p12
The article offers information on premium bearings made by advanced wheel hub assembly manufacturer Consolidated Metco or ConMet.
- Consolidated Metco unveils line of premium bearings. // Fleet Equipment;Apr2013, Vol. 39 Issue 4, p53
The article evaluates the ConMet premium bearings from Consolidated Metco Inc.
- SUVs Spur Market For ArvinMeritor Spring. Murphy, Tom // Ward's Auto World;Jul2002, Vol. 38 Issue 7, p25
Reports on the opportunities offered by sport utility vehicles (SUV) for ArvinMeritor Inc., producer of gas springs for SUV and minivans. Percentage of light vehicles that have at least two gas springs, according to supplier's research; Features of the gas springs; Capabilities of the...
- ArvinMeritor travels down rough road. Sherefkin, Robert // Automotive News;10/28/2002, Vol. 77 Issue 6009, p18
Discusses the financial position of auto parts supplying company ArvinMeritor Inc. Performance of ArvinMeritor shares in 2001; Promises made by chief executive officer Larry Host regarding growth of average annual sales and payment of long-term debt; Challenges faced by the company; Uncertainty...
- Fully machined brake drum has advantages. // Refrigerated Transporter;Jun2004, Vol. 39 Issue 37, p44
Features the TruTurn, a new brake drum developed by Consolidated Metco Inc. Relevant applications; Physical description; Contact information.
- Wabash extends its DuraPlate warranty. // Trailer / Body Builders;Jun2005, Vol. 46 Issue 8, p63
Reports on the extension of the standard warranty period on DuraPlate trailer sidewalls from Wabash National Corp. Manufacturing date of the trailer sidewalls covered by the warranty; Dealers authorized by Wabash for warranty claims.