Delta-Waseca bodies OK for Sprinter chassis
- Product brochure discusses Delta-Waseca bodies. // Trailer / Body Builders;Oct2005, Vol. 46 Issue 12, p124
Reports on a new main product brochure from Delta-Waseca in the U.S. in 2005. Description of truck bodies that are featured in the brochure; Calculations on the comparative strength advantages of the truck designs.
- ENGINEERING THE LX. Sawyer, Christopher A. // Automotive Design & Production;Apr2004, Vol. 116 Issue 4, p30
Describes the rear-drive LX platform design adopted by DaimlerChrysler automobile company. Use of steel for the body; Weight specifications; Base engine for the LX platform; Suspension features of several LX models.
- DaimlerChrysler add I-CAR training to program. Sramcik, Tim // Automotive Body Repair News;Feb2004, Vol. 43 Issue 2, p17
Reports that the DaimlerChrysler has decided to add I-CAR Enhanced Delivery training to its Academy School of Technical Training program. Design of the program to help dealers with collision repair facilities train employees to use proper repair procedures; Use of the same registration process;...
- D/C won't expand chassis test. Pryweller, Joseph // Automotive News;8/16/1999, Vol. 73 Issue 5833, p24D
Reports on DaimlerChrysler AG's plan not to expand testing of its rolling chassis used to produce the Dodge Dakota automobile in Brazil. Features of the rolling chassis; Impact of global economic troubles on the need for integrated modules; Union issues hampering module production in North America.
- Better with Age. Visnic, Bill // Ward's Auto World;Oct2002, Vol. 38 Issue 10, p65
Focuses on the 2003 Dodge Viper SRT-10 automobile from DaimlerChrysler. Features of the upgraded engine of the Viper; Details on the automobile's chassis; Information on the Viper's performance.
- DCX to launch Five Star Web sites. Woodyard, Michael // Automotive News;7/17/2000, Vol. 74 Issue 5884, p8
Focuses on automaker DaimlerChrysler's plan to roll out Five Star web sites designed to help customers shop from home. Chance for customers to get price quotes and appraisals for trade-in vehicles; Arrangement of financing through Chrysler Finance Corp.; Description of a Five Star dealer;...
- Longer contracts for smart suppliers. Ellinor, Rebecca // Supply Management;9/8/2005, Vol. 10 Issue 18, p9
Reports that carmaker DaimlerChrysler AG is to strengthen relationships with long-term suppliers in a bid to guarantee the quality of their future performance in Great Britain. New contracts achieved by the company with two interior suppliers for 2008; Terms and conditions involved in the...
- Mercedes' UK dealers to fight D/C. Wernle, Bradford // Automotive News Europe;03/12/2001, Vol. 6 Issue 6, p3
Reports on the fund raised by Mercedes-Benz dealers in Great Britain to fight parent DaimlerChrysler's decision to terminate all franchises by the end of 2001. Claim made by the dealers on DaimlerChrysler; Belief of the dealers about the notice of termination.
- Canada sales drop in March. Bommarito, Laura // Automotive News;4/11/2005, Vol. 79 Issue 6142, p36
The article reports that Canada light-vehicle sales fell in March--continuing a roller-coaster ride that began with a decline in January, followed by a gain in February. Vehicle sales totaled 144,284 units in March, down 1.2 percent from the year-ago month. In March car sales rose 0.8 percent to...