SKF tapped to enhance Dana Spicer hubcap
- Better bearing brings benefits to bear. // Design Engineering;May95, p13
Features the Compact Aligning Roller Bearing from SKF. Incorporation of the best aspects of the three bearing types; Combination of self-alignment and the ability to adapt to axial displacement.
- Bearing revolution-where are they now? // Design Engineering;Mar1998, p74
Provides information on the CARB bearing systems developed by SKF Co. Features of the bearing; Application of CARB bearing system; Advantages of using the bearing.
- SKF: We have contact. // Design Engineering;Jun2002, p22
Announces the development of an angular contact bearing by SKF. Enhancement in the product offerings of the company; Features of the contact bearing; Decision to reduce the impurities of its bearing steel.
- Bearings can take the heat. // Food Manufacture;Jul2011, Vol. 86 Issue 7, p76
The article offers brief information on the generation of Y-bearing units for operating temperatures from SKF AB.
- Hub bearing is stronger but lighter. // Automotive Engineer;Oct97, Vol. 22 Issue 8, p14
Reports on automotive equipment manufacturer SKF AB's development of a bearing design, hub unit 5, that combine the weight advantage of a flanged bearing unit with the low distortions achieved with integral drum designs. Design of the arrangement; Benefits from weight saving; Validation of the...
- Heat, not power. // Professional Engineering;7/23/2003, Vol. 16 Issue 13, p48
Reports on bearings company, SKF's launch of heaters that can reduce the time taken to heat large bearings and reduce power consumption.
- Intelligent bearing technology. // Plant & Works Engineering;Jun2013, Issue 374, p24
The article discusses the release of intelligent bearing technology from AB SKF at 2013 Hannover Messe industrial fair.
- Extreme temperature bearings. // Coal International;Jul/Aug2013, Vol. 261 Issue 4, p57
The article evaluates the extreme temperature bearings from AB SKF.
- Sweden : SKF to put up new $30m hub in ILLINOIS. // TendersInfo News;8/12/2014, p1
The article reports that bearings manufacturer, AB SKF of Sweden will set up a new facility in Illinois.