Webasto heaters still eligible for rebate
- marketplace. // Overdrive;Jan2001, Vol. 41 Issue 1, p79
Features trucks and products for trucks. Odyssey 2000 in-vehicle system from Infogation Peterbilt's Premier Edition 387 trucks; Cummins' ISB engine for trucks; Cleaning and deicing system from Trim Systems.
- Kenworth enhances medium-duty models. // Bulk Transporter;Sep2010, Vol. 73 Issue 3, p47
The article offers information on the multiplex instrumentation system Kenworth Driver Information Center from Kenworth Truck Co.
- Peterbilt Unveils Limited-Edition Model 387. // Fleet Equipment;Dec2000, Vol. 26 Issue 12, p17
Provides information on the launching of the Premier Edition Model 387 trucks on a limited offer by Perterbilt Motors Co. Equipment and features of the vehicle; Details on the wireless communication facilities included in the truck model.
- Replacement emand pushing orders. // Fleet Owner;Mar2012, Vol. 107 Issue 3, p13
The article reports on market forecast from analysts and original equipment manufacturers (OEMs), according to which, the need to replace aging equipment, especially in the Class 8 segment, will keep truck sales strong in the coming years. Kenny Vieth, president and senior analyst for ACT...
- Diesel 2 Gas offers integrated electronic cruise control. // Fleet Owner Blog;4/25/2014, p8
The article previews a new electronically integrated cruise control for truck engines on dual fuel system from Diesel to Gas (D2G).
- Extreme Extended Life by Zerex Meets the Cummins CES 145603 Specifications. // Fleet Equipment;Jan2002, Vol. 28 Issue 1, p33
Reports that the Extreme Extended Life antifreeze/coolant by Zerex meets the Cummins CES 14603 specifications. Remarks from Zerex chief formulation engineer Dave Turcotte; Description of the antifreeze/coolant; Information on the Extreme antifreeze by Zerex brand.
- BETTER BURNS. Barton, Tim // Overdrive;Sep2003, Vol. 43 Issue 9, p51
Features the FASS System and the Fuel Preporator, devices that reduce air content in fuel of trucks in the U.S. Creation of constant pressure in the pump to compensate for the failure of fuel systems to maintain positive pressure; Increase of truck mileage and power; Prices of the products. ...
- Vital component. Rohlwing, Kevin // Fleet Owner;Mar2016, p1
The article reports that a basic valve stem is important to the safe performance of a tire. The most important component in a tubeless radial truck tire is the valve stem. Engineering has gone into rim design, construction and coatings is pointless without a valve stem. The valve stem need to be...
- Gas Gadgets That Work. Allen, Mike // Popular Mechanics;Dec2008, Vol. 185 Issue 12, p106
The article presents information about certain gas saving gadgets for vehicles. Vacuum gauge is a simple mechanical gauge, hooked into the manifold with some tubing. The hardest part of the installation will be finding a hole through the firewall to route the hose. Another tool is ScanGauge,...