Great Dane, Hyundai Translead get VeriWise
- Great Dane, Hyundai Translead Begin VeriWise Installs. // Fleet Equipment;May2005, Vol. 31 Issue 5, p10
Reports on the agreements signed by the Trailer Fleet Services business of General Electric Co. (GE) with Great Dane Trailers Inc. and Hyundai Translead to begin performing installations of GE's VeriWise Asset Intelligence systems. Installation of the units on current-model-year trailers GE has...
- GE VeriWise offers factory installation. // Commercial Carrier Journal;Apr2005, Vol. 162 Issue 4, p32
Reports on the agreement signed by GE's Trailer Fleet Services with Great Dane Trailers and Hyundai Translead to begin performing factory installations of VeriWise Asset Intelligence systems. Announcement by Trailer Fleet Services on the expansion of its online tools; Features of the online tool.
- THE TRUTH ABOUT Vehicle Armor. Kennedy, Douglas S. // Security: Solutions for Enterprise Security Leaders;Feb2006, Vol. 43 Issue 2, p42
The article discusses issues concerning vehicle armoring in the U.S. It is a complex task involving physics, kinetics, ballistic science and materials all related to the mission of the vehicle. There is really no armoring school or template for selecting, ordering and building through an...
- REFRIGERATED. // Commercial Carrier Journal;May2013, Vol. 170 Issue 5, p60
The article offers information on products including Everest TL Refrigerated trailer by Great Dane, trailer manufacturer; HT Thermotech manufactured by Hyundai Translead, freight and reefer van manufacturer; and 3000R Refrigerated van manufactured by Utility, U.S. based semi-trailer manufacturer.
- TRAILER FOCUS DRY VANS. // Commercial Carrier Journal;Mar2013, Vol. 170 Issue 3, p77
The article evaluates dry vans from various trailer manufacturers including Great Dane's Champion CL, Stoughton's Z-Plate, and Hyundai Translead's Composite.
- TRAILER FOCUS: DRY VANS. // Commercial Carrier Journal;Feb2009, Vol. 166 Issue 2, p44
The article features several dry vans including Great Dane Classic Dry Van, Hyundai Translead HT Composite and Vanguard Maxcube.
- TRAILER FOCUS Dry Vans. // Commercial Carrier Journal;Apr2015, Vol. 172 Issue 4, p65
The article offers brief information on several truck trailers including the Champion CL from Great Dane Trailers Inc., the HT Original from Hyundai Translead and the 4000D-X Composite from Utility Trailer Manufacturing Co.
- TRAILER FOCUS: REFRIGERATED. // Commercial Carrier Journal;May2012, Vol. 169 Issue 5, p85
The article evaluates several refrigerated trailers with improved insulation and heat isolation including Everest CL from Great Dane Trailers, Wabash National's Arcticlite Refrigerated and Hyundai Translead's HT Thermotech.
- Refrigerated. // Commercial Carrier Journal;Oct2015, Vol. 172 Issue 10, p36
The article evaluates several refrigerated trailers including the Everest TL Refrigerated from Great Dane, HT Thermotech from Hyundai Translead, and 3000R refrigerated van from Utility Trailer Manufacturing Co.