Tire inflation system's sales shatter records
- Tire inflation system's sales shatter records. // Bulk Transporter;Jul2005, Vol. 68 Issue 1, p47
Reports on the fiscal year 2004 sales of Pressure Systems International Inc. (PSI) on its tire inflation system for the heavy-duty trucking industry. Distribution of the PSI products to trailer manufacturers and aftermarket suppliers under a distribution agreement with ArvinMeritor.
- Next-Generation Inflation System by PSI. // Fleet Equipment;Sep2005, Vol. 31 Issue 9, p53
Announces that Pressure Systems International has improved its inflation system to address environmental and safety issues facing truck fleets. Concern over the effects of corrosion on fleet equipment; Availability of the system for new trailers; Benefits of heat sensing capabilities of the...
- SURFING FOR PARTS. // Overdrive;Dec2001, Vol. 41 Issue 12, p18
Focuses on the selection of truck parts through any dealership in the United States. Offer of online catalogs from manufacturers; Provision of a toll-free number in the manufacturer's Web site; Duration for the shipment of parts.
- Medium and Heavy Truck Sales Up 9% in June. Weber, Rick // Trailer/Body Builders Exclusive Insight;7/12/2013, p1
The article reports that sales of medium and heavy trucks increased 9% in June 2013 as dealers soled 53,351 trucks in June, up from June 2012 and down from May 2013.
- Rush dealership sells its 1,000th Hino truck. Crissey, Jeff // Commercial Carrier Journal;Apr2010, Vol. 167 Issue 4, p22
The article reports that Rush Truck Centers-Houston in Texas became the very first truck dealership in the U.S. to sell 1,000 Hino trucks in 2010.
- Pressure Systems International Has Record Year. // Trailer/Body Builders Exclusive Insight;3/3/2014, p1
The article discusses a rise of 21 percent in sales of the automatic tire inflation system for commercial vehicles posted by Pressure Systems International in 2013, its celebration of the 20th anniversary of supplying automatic tire inflation systems in 2013 and its Meritor Tire Inflation System.
- Retail sales linked to light-truck popularity. // Aftermarket Business;04/01/94, Vol. 104 Issue 4, p26
Focuses on the sales growth of bedliners, a popular product among truck owners. Benefit of the product; Retail statistics for the category.
- Kenworth Factory-Fill Synthetic Lubricants Now Available at Kenworth Dealers. // Fleet Equipment;May2004, Vol. 30 Issue 5, p10
Reports that Kenworth factory-fill synthetic lubricants are now available at Kenworth dealers. SAE 50 synthetic manual transmission fluid; 75W-90 and 80W-140 synthetic axle lubricants; Advantages of using them in Kenworth trucks.
- Volvo Trucks delivers 25,000th truck with Remote Diagnostics. // Fleet Owner Blog;3/17/2014, p9
The article reports that a Volvo VNL 670 truck, equipped with Remote Diagnostics, has been delivered to Averitt Express of Cookesville, Tennessee. According to Volvo, the system has helped reduce the average diagnostic time by 70% and decreased average time of repair by more than 20%. It also...