Johnson stocks reefer truck body inventory
- Pilot Program. // Dairy Field;Apr2006, Vol. 189 Issue 4, p61
The article focuses on the RouteMax pilot program launched by Johnson Refrigerated Truck Bodies, to introduce a cold plate technology suitable for dairy processors in the United States. The trucks equipped with RouteMax are capable of extended route deliveries. RouteMax is a reliable and cost...
- G&A innovates for Gist design. Clark, Toby // Motor Transport;4/14/2005, Special Section p7
Introduces the Gist temperature-controlled trailer manufactured by Gray and Adams. Design of the trailer; Information on the fridge unit utilized by the trailer; Other features of the trailer.
- What's New at. // Refrigerated Transporter;Nov2004, Vol. 40 Issue 6, p22
Provides information on the "Refrigerated Transporter" E-dition, a Web site for the refrigerated industry. Articles on trailer and refrigerated applications; Annual Truck, Trailer, Truck Body and Refrigeration Unit Buyer's Guide; Other site features.
- Refrigerated Trailer & Truck Body BUYER'S GUIDE. // Refrigerated Transporter;Nov2004, Vol. 40 Issue 6, p24
Presents a buyer's guide to refrigerated trailer and truck body products for 2004. Product descriptions provided by manufacturers; Capacity specifications for refrigeration units and cargo heaters; Tractor, trailer and truck body components.
- X series keeps it cooler. // Fleet Owner;Aug2005, Vol. 100 Issue 8, p52
Reports that Carrier Transicold has announced a new line of direct-driver truck refrigeration units called the X-Series. Larger condenser and evaporator coils; Better pull-down and superior temperature recovery from door openings and delivery; Housing size and weight still comparable to the...
- Thermo King Introduces New UTS Undermount Single Temperature Refrigeration Unit. // Fleet Equipment;Jul2001, Vol. 27 Issue 7, p12
Describes Thermo King's UTS undermount single temperature refrigeration unit for trucks. Features of the refrigeration unit; Capacity of the UTS system.
- Automatic defrost option for cold plates. // Refrigerated Transporter;Feb2008, Vol. 43 Issue 9, p46
The article evaluates the automatic defrost system from Johnson Refrigerated Truck Bodies.
- Morgan unveils Cold Plate van body system. // Trailer/Body Builders Exclusive Insight;6/10/2014, p1
The article offers brief information on the Cold Plate system from Morgan Corp., that provides a reliable way to refrigerate cargo that requires precise temperature control.
- Johnson cold plates: reliable, economical. // Refrigerated Transporter;Nov2006, Vol. 42 Issue 6, p66
The article evaluates the cold plate technology used to transport refrigeration from Johnson Refrigerated Truck Bodies and offers information on its features.