- circuits help shed weight. // Automotive Engineer;Feb2002, Vol. 27 Issue 2, p50
Lists several sensing switches developed by Omron for automobile applications. Features of Omron's D2HW switches; Advantages of using pre-wired switches in automobiles; Omron AA range of illuminated push-button switches; Features of G8ND twin coil automotive relay.
- Optimal Placement of FACTS Devices Considering Power System Loadability and Cost of Installation. Seifossadat, S. Gh.; Orejloo, M. Heidari; Kianinezhad, R.; Mirabbasi, D. // International Review of Automatic Control;Sep2011, Vol. 4 Issue 5, p733
This paper presents the optimal location of Flexible AC Transmission System (FACTS) devices to achieve maximum transmission loadability (TL) with minimum cost of installation of FACTS devices. While finding the optimal location, thermal limit for the lines and voltage limit for the buses are...
- ENGINE GETS MORE STUDLY. // PS: Preventive Maintenance Monthly;Jun2011, Issue 703, p2
The article focuses on studs which replace four bolts in the automobile engine which secure the fuel nozzle to the cumbustor cover.
- I can imagine that the Marketing Department believes a work-station like a 747 is a plus. // Motor;Feb2003, p144
Criticizes various parts of an automobile. Presence of head lamp flashers in a car; Need for number-plate in an automobile; Use of bonnet in a car.
- Slot car sets a big smash hit. // Auto Express;9/25/2013 Special Issue, Issue 1287, p101
Information on the Quick Build Demolition Derby set (CC1301) for automobiles is presented.
- Got a product query? Fretwell, Jamie // Auto Express;9/25/2013 Special Issue, Issue 1287, p101
Information on new tools for automobiles including roof bars for Meriva sunroof and the Chevron Te chron fuel injector cleaner is presented.
- PRODUCTS. // Dealernews;Jul2005, Vol. 41 Issue 8, p74
Provides information on equipment and supplies for all terrain vehicles available in the United States.
- The final push. // Automotive Engineer;Jul/Aug2010, Vol. 35 Issue 6, p22
The article presents the author's view regarding the current condition of the Volt project for automobiles.
- A safety feature worth getting. // Medical Economics;11/19/2004, Vol. 81 Issue 22, p9
Reports on the efficacy of electronic stability control systems for reducing single vehicle crashes in sport utility. Features of the systems; Ability of the systems to detect irregularities in the vehicle's stability; Passenger vehicles that offer stability control technology.