Throttlemax universal speed control works with all electronically controlled engines
- KB'S WORKSHOP. Bartlett, Kevin // Street Machine;Jul2004, Vol. 24 Issue 7, p109
Gives advice on modifying automobiles. Stores selling manifold and injector set used in a GT40 replica; Problem with fuel smell in a 1970 HT car; Key factors to consider when rebuilding a 1994 VR Commodore.
- Valve engineering. Christoffel, Jörg // Automotive Engineer;Nov2006, Vol. 31 Issue 10, p19
The article features the new Audi 2.8 liter V6 engine which uses an innovative valve configuration that is intended to increase performance and bring fuel economy benefits of the motor vehicles. The new engine uses direct injection technology with homogenous combustion. The author also offers...
- NEW TUNE. // Street Machine;Dec2004, Vol. 24 Issue 12, p18
Provides information on the Flash Tuner for late-automobile models from CAPA. Installation of the tuner; Advantages.
- IN GEAR. // Street Machine;Jul2006, Vol. 26 Issue 7, p160
The article introduces several products for automobiles. A range of Dropstars luxury chrome wheels will be available in 20-to-24 inch diameters only. They all feature Phat Lip technology to give them that deep dish appearance. Innovate Motorsport's has launched self calibrating, LM-1 air/fuel...
- Two-stroke four-stroke engine a reality. Glover, Maurice // Automotive Engineer;Apr2004, Vol. 29 Issue 4, p6
Focuses on the combination of two and four-stroke operation to allow reduction in the size of engines powering the next-generation of family cars. Capability of the combination to deliver performance of a conventional 1.8 liter engine with a 1.0 liter power unit; Benefits of the method for the...
- BYE BYE BIMMER. Taylor, Jesse // Motor;Feb2006, p120
The article reports on waving goodbye to the BMW 545i car as it has actually just been superseded by the bigger hitting 550i car. Not a 5.0-litre as the name suggests, the new 5-Series gets a 4.8-litre bent-eight borrowed from the X5 4.8iS and also seeing duty in the 750i and 650Ci. Not that the...
- TOPPED OFF! Evans, Dean // Motor;Mar2006, p86
The article presents information on some of the best brute-force convertible automobiles. An almost-out-of-control balance between power and insanity, makes AMGs so good. And it's a key role in its latest miniature muscle car, the coupe/convertible SLK55. There are faster convertibles than the...
- 2005 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution MR. Teschler, Lee; Mraz, Stephen // Machine Design;6/16/2005, Vol. 77 Issue 12, p130
Evaluates the 2005 Lancer Evolution MR from Mitsubishi. Engine; Speed capacity; Key features; Cost.
- TORANA LIVES. // Street Machine;Dec2004, Vol. 24 Issue 12, p8
Features the Torana TT36 automobile from Holden. Engine capacity; Speed of the automobile; Description of the interior.