Hitch-mounted flagpole receives a salute
- 2000 makes & modes. // Commercial Carrier Journal;Oct99, Vol. 156 Issue 10, p35
Presents an overview of the latest truck trailers, pick-up trucks and sport-utility vehicles in the United States for the 2000 model year. Key features; Engine specifications; Payload capacity.
- Get out on the highway. Ashcroft, Geoff // Contract Journal;5/5/2005, Vol. 428 Issue 6523, p70
Features several vehicles and truck equipment that will be exhibited at the 39th SED exhibition in Great Britain in 2005. Big-Ab hook-lift trailers from AS Fors; Utility vehicles from Tata - Phoenix Distribution; Vehicle racking solutions from H-Modul.
- TAKE THE ROUGH…. // Commercial Motor;9/29/2005, Vol. 202 Issue 5147, p40
Features the Nissan Navara Aventura sport utility truck. Capacity of its engine; Electronic equipment added in the truck; Performance.
- I'm happy to get down and dirty now. Wilson, Kevin A. // AutoWeek;10/16/95, Vol. 45 Issue 42, p13
Comments about the increasing popularity of trucks and sport-utility vehicles in the United States. Reasons why the author has learned to appreciate the functions and features of trucks; Use of trucks to tow boats to marinas and pop-tops in campsites.
- 1999 trucks. Vettraino, J.P. // Automotive News;10/12/1998, Vol. 73 Issue 5788, p1i
Features Nissan Design International's sport-utility pickup. Five doors and pickup-style tailgate; Pickup designs from Ford; Space available; Factors for the success of pickups.
- Preventable or not: Green not Doe's best color. // Commercial Carrier Journal;Jul2008, Vol. 165 Issue 7, p46
The article reports on the collision between a GMC Acadia and a tractor-trailer of John Doe at the North Township Line Road intersection in Columbus, Ohio. When the traffic turned green, Doe moved his truck forward when he was struck by the sport utility vehicle (SUV) driven by Nancy Noffmeyer...
- GMC Yukon and Yukon XL: Growing stronger every year. // Caribbean Business;2/10/2000, Vol. 28 Issue 5, p44
Features the 2000 General Motors Co. (GMC) Yukon and Yukon XL sport utility vehicles. Larger front brake pads; Spaciousness of interior cabins; Passenger and cargo capacity; Towing capability and payload; Road performance; European and American safety attributes incorporated in the vehicles.
- Jurassic Truck plans production model launch. Auer, Tonie // Fort Worth Business Press;10/13/2000, Vol. 13 Issue 25, p1
Reports on Jurassic Truck Corp.'s plan to launch a production model of its T-REX sport utility vehicle. Vehicle's most appealing features; Length of the warranty for the stainless steel truck; Handling and performances; Target market.
- Writers pick GMC's Sierra 1500 Denali as best truck. Tully, Tom // Fort Worth Business Press;01/11/2002, Vol. 15 Issue 2, p14
Reports on the grant of the Truck of Texas award for 2002 to the four-wheel truck and sport-utility vehicle by Ford Motor Co. and General Motors Corp., Sierra 1500. Features; Physical description; Performance; Engine type; Prices.