Wabash extends its DuraPlate warranty
- New WVC semi-trailer dealership launched by industry veteran. Urquhart // Enterprise/Salt Lake City;09/20/99, Vol. 29 Issue 13, p7
Reports on the opening of Advance Trailers LLC's semi-trailer dealership in West Valley City, Utah. Offer of Dorsey Trailers refrigerated dry freight and flat-bed trailers and Benson trailers; Business experiences of the firm's vice president Joe Gray.
- Wishful Warranty Thinking. Brown, Dile M. // Dealernews;Oct2002, Vol. 38 Issue 10, p88
Acknowledges on various articles published in the 'Dealernews' journal. Issues in reimbursement for warranty work on retail pricing; Views of dealers on the manufacturers' expectations; Refusal of manufacturers on warranty request of customers.
- Dealer Training: Why Pay When Suppliers Also Benefit? STOTTS, DALE // Power Equipment Trade;Apr2013, Vol. 62 Issue 3, p30
The article talks about the issue of dealers having to pay to attend a seminar or training for update on manufacturer products. It states that manufacturers justify the fee collected from dealers to help pay the cost of meals, meeting rooms and materials. It however states that dealers pay for...
- LINCAT EXTENDS WARRANTIES. // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;7/5/2013, Vol. 203 Issue 4784, p45
The article reports that commercial equipment supplier Lincat Ltd. has extended the warranty period of all of its products by two years.
- New trailer distributor opens on 2100 South. // Enterprise/Salt Lake City;07/19/99, Vol. 29 Issue 4, p12
Reports on the opening of trailer dealership Advanced Trailers in Salt Lake City, Utah by Joe Gray and his son Cammon.
- Direct Trailer authorizes dealers. // Trailer / Body Builders;Nov2007, Vol. 49 Issue 1, p12
The article lists the U.S. dealers authorized by Direct Trailer LP to handle its flatbed and dropdeck line of trailers, including Champion Truck & Trailer, Fleet Equipment LLC, and RC Trailer Sales.
- ArvinMeritor, ConMet enter into agreement. // Trailer / Body Builders;Jun2005, Vol. 46 Issue 8, p68
Reports on the marketing agreement signed by ArvinMeritor Inc. Commercial Vehicle Systems business group with Consolidated Metco Inc. (ConMet). Combination of the MeritorLite ductile iron hubs with the ConMet PreSet bearing packages to create PreSet hub assemblies; Authority given to...
- Fontaine Specialized Standardizes Options. // Fleet Equipment;Jul2005, Vol. 31 Issue 7, p58
The article reports that Fontaine Specialized, maker of lowbed trailers, is now including many options that customers previously paid extra for as standard trailer equipment. The 2005 model TA51H Lowbed Trailer features six inches of additional gooseneck swing, 12 inches of additional deck...
- Shocks & struts. // Aftermarket Business;Apr2005, Vol. 115 Issue 4, p58
The article provides graphical information about the sales projections of shocks & struts in relation to the automobile industry in the United States in the year 2005. This category brings in $2.3 billion in retail sales and automotive chains account for $1.1 billion of that. Sales projection...