EZL Flipaway designed for low bed heights
- in focus: SUSPENSIONS -- PART 1. // Commercial Carrier Journal;May2004, Vol. 161 Issue 5, p32
Presents a list of several tractor and truck suspensions. Model of truck and axle type with suspensions; Type and brand of the suspensions; Weight capacity of the trucks.
- Study reports short idle periods negate APU usage. // Fleet Owner;Jan2009, Vol. 104 Issue 1, p18
The article reports on the result of the study which focuses on the utilization of auxiliary power units (APU) to reduce idle time by trucks in the U.S. The study was conducted on two trucks, where Fleet A has an idle time of 2,130 and 1,450 hours while Fleet B averaged to 770 and 250 hours. It...
- IT? It's buyer beware. Clayton, David // Motor Transport;5/31/2007, p10
In this article, the author offers ideas for buying affordable vehicle tracking systems in Great Britain. According to the author, the technology has evolved over the years. He claims that the commercial potential for the system improves dramatically. He asserts that the systems can provide real...
- TRUCKS. // Contractor Magazine;May2005, Vol. 52 Issue 5, p80
The article introduces several trucks and products for trucks. The Weatherguard line of van ladder racks feature a universal gutter clamp that can be installed on virtually any make of van. A bedrug bedline for the 2005 Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra 1500 features a non-skid, polypropylene. The...
- MEPs back retrofitting blind-spot mirrors. // Commercial Motor;5/17/2007, Vol. 205 Issue 5229, p12
The article reports that proposals to retrofit trucks with blind-spot mirrors have received the support of the Members of the European Parliament (MEPs) in Great Britain. The European Commission proposed retrofitting mirrors to all trucks registered after January 2000. MEPs have voted in favour...
- Mitsubishi Fuso builds comfort into Class 3-5 cabovers for '05. // Trailer / Body Builders;Jun2005, Vol. 46 Issue 8, p70
Presents information on Class 3-5 cabover trucks from Mitsubishi Fuso. Benefits of the trucks for drivers; Key features; Addition of a cup holders; Passenger room provided by Mitsubishi Fuso for its FE 145 Crew Cab.
- Pickup owners gaining in auto accessories spending. Ross, Sativa // Aftermarket Business;Oct2005, Vol. 115 Issue 10, ps4
Reveals that a report from the Specialty Equipment Market Association suggests that automotive enthusiasts who buy accessories for their trucks spend about $2,250 on automotive accessories and equipment. Larger spending by truck owners; Two-door coupe owner as the top spender on vehicle accessories.
- Switches change direction of magnet motors. // Trailer / Body Builders;Oct2005, Vol. 46 Issue 12, p108
Evaluates the Reversing Polarity Toggle Switches from Cole Hersee Co. Use of the switches to oil delivery trucks; Features.
- TWISTEP: a step up in truck, SUV access. // Trailer / Body Builders;Oct2005, Vol. 46 Issue 12, p110
Evaluates the TWISTEP, a new step-up device for sport utility vehicles and trucks, from Orion Technologies. Features; Examples of multiple applications of the device.