- TTMA sports committee. // Trailer / Body Builders;Jun2010, Vol. 51 Issue 8, p34
Several photographs showing the members of the Truck Trailer Manufacturers Association (TTMA) Sports Committee are presented, including Steve and Candi Robinson of Pressure Systems International, Mike and Nancy White of Hutchens Industries and Tom and Sue Kinnucan of Hoosier Tank and Manufacturing.
- The Importance of Play Part Three. // Exceptional Parent;Feb2009, Vol. 39 Issue 2, p50
This article presents installment three of a threepart series. EP is pleased to partner with the International Playground Equipment Manufacturers Association (IPEMA) in offering EP readers information about accessible playground equipment makers from across the United States.
- HOW CAN DISASTERS LIKE LE MANS BE PREVENTED? FROM PARIS COMES ONE ANSWER: BRING ROAD RACING BACK TO ITS ORIGINAL PURPOSES. Bentley, John // Sports Illustrated;06/27/1955, Vol. 2 Issue 26, p52
The article discusses the need for the Le Mans sports car race in France to go back to its original purpose in 1955. It says that the earlier Le Mans races served as a valuable testing ground for strictly production sports cars, which helped the auto industry in Europe to pass on to the average...
- Seeking the help and wisdom of Soloman. // Professional Engineering;3/8/2006, Vol. 19 Issue 5, p8
The article reports on the scheme to be run by the Society of London Manufacturers to retain expertise in the manufacturing sector in London, England. To find jobs for laid-off staff before they divert into other careers is the aim of the scheme. The society will search their database of 20,000...
- New products introduced at TTMA. // Trailer / Body Builders;Jun2005, Vol. 46 Issue 8, p56
Presents updates on issues related to associate members of the Truck Trailer Manufacturers Association in the U.S. in 2005. Upgrade of the undercarriage refinements from Hendrickson International; Reorganization of Webb Wheel, an established company in the trailer original equipment...
- ACEA commits to safer cars to cut auto death rates. Winton, Neil // Automotive News Europe;1/27/2003, Vol. 8 Issue 2, p18
Reports on the goals of ACEA, a European automakers' association, for 2003. Steps that will be taken by ACEA members to help reduce pedestrian deaths annually; Action that will be taken against European Commission consumer credit proposals that would allow buyers to return a car after a few...
- ASA Welcomes New Affiliate. Kilbourne, Angie // Motor Age;Aug2003, Vol. 122 Issue 8, p70
Reports that the Automotive Service Association (ASA) National has approved the affiliation of ASA in Nebraska. Person who has been elected president of ASA in the region; Method to attain affiliate status of ASA in the region; Information on a convention to be organized by ASA in the region.
- Upcoming Events. // Aftermarket Business;Nov2003, Vol. 113 Issue 11, p18
Presents a calendar of events for trade and professional organizations in the automobile industry and trade in the U.S. from November 2003 to January 2004.
- MAP Announces Revised Standards. // Motor Age;Mar2002, Vol. 121 Issue 3, p97
Announces that the Motorist Assurance Program (MAP) has released its revised 2002 Uniform Inspection and Communications Standards (UICS). Deadline on implementing the (UICS); List of revised UICS; Availability of the UICS copies.