Make some noise!
- Learning to Re-Ride a Bike. Diekmann, Frank J. // Credit Union Journal;5/19/2008, Vol. 12 Issue 20, p16
Information about the topics discussed at the CO-OP Financial Services' Think 2008 Conference in Rancho Mirage, California is presented. The conference tackled the lecture of Ken Schmidt, former director of communications with Harley-Davidson Inc., on the critical role played by right...
- HOG HEAVEN. Odell, Patricia // Promo;Dec2003, Vol. 17 Issue 1, p29
Highlights Harley-Davidson Co.'s Centennial Celebration which was known to be the world's largest rolling party. Number of months in preparation; Total number of attendees; Theme of the event.
- How Harley Davidson got back to basics. McQuaig, John // Wenatchee Business Journal;Sep2003, Vol. 17 Issue 9, pC7
Focuses on the business progress of motorcycle manufacturer Harley Davidson in the U.S. Average annual increase in the company's revenue; Historical background; Performance in the stock market.
- TTMA booms with the industry. // Trailer / Body Builders;Jun2006, Vol. 47 Issue 8, p46
The article offers information on the 64th annual convention held by the Truck Trailer Manufacturers Association in Phoenix, Arizona. The highlights of the convention are described which include the election of officers. The board of directors who attended the convention are enumerated. Several...
- LIFESTYLE OF LONGEVITY. Wiggen, Chad // Motorcycle Product News;Aug2008, Vol. 34 Issue 8, p8
The article focuses on the celebration of the 105th anniversary of Harley-Davidson Inc. in its business in the motorcycle industry in U.S. It highlights the success of the company in its business. It indicates the ability of the firm to remain as the leader in the industry. It also cites the...
- THE WILD ONE. FLACK, DARRYL // Australian Motorcycle News;12/12/2013, Vol. 63 Issue 12, p44
The article reports on Harley-Davidson Inc.'s 110 years in business. Harley owners and dealers around the world were happy that the motorcycle manufacturer gets to celebrate 110 years in business. It has become an icon that exists in a parallel universe to the rest of the two-wheel industry. It...
- INDISTINCT BY DESIGN. Stemp, Marilyn& // Motorcycle Product News;Jun2009, Vol. 35 Issue 6, p48
The article provides an overview on the success story of Harley-Davidson Inc. in New Castle, Pennsylvania. The motorcycle dealer shop has operated in the country for the last 28 years and selling at manufacturer suggested retail price (MSRP). The shop is established in January 1982 under the...
- Engineering improvements. // Trailer / Body Builders;Jun2004, Vol. 45 Issue 8, p56
Presents photographs of members of the Truck Trailer Manufacturers Association (TTMA) Engineering Committee during the 2004 TTMA convention. Information on the hiring of Jeff Thompson as chairman of the TTMA Engineering Committee; Award received by Rob Maharrey of Lufkin Trailers.
- Tank conference attendees. // Trailer / Body Builders;Jun2004, Vol. 45 Issue 8, p56
Presents photographs of attendees in the Truck Trailer Manufacturers Association (TTMA) Tank Conference meeting during the 2004 OTTOMAN convention. Information on the hiring of John Cannon as chairman of the OTTOMAN Tank Conference; Award received by Dave Shannon of Be all Corps.