- TTMA Tank Conference. // Trailer / Body Builders;Jun2005, Vol. 46 Issue 8, p50
Presents a photograph of the members of the Truck Trailer Manufacturers Association Tank Conference.
- TTMA hospitality committee. // Trailer / Body Builders;Jun2009, Vol. 50 Issue 8, p28
Photographs of the hospitality committee of the Truck Trailer Manufacturers Association (TTMA) are presented, including members Randy and Harriet Rape of Alcoa Fastening Systems, Terry and Gail Rone of Accuride Corp. and Mike and Nancy White of Hutchens Industries.
- TTMA sports committee. // Trailer / Body Builders;Jun2009, Vol. 50 Issue 8, p34
Photographs of members of the sports committee of the Truck and Trailer Manufacturers Association (TTMA) is presented.
- TSIC Makes Progress Toward Safety and Reliability Improvement Goals. Schorn, Ted // Trailer / Body Builders;Aug2006, Vol. 47 Issue 10, Special section p12
The article focuses on the formation of the Trailer Safety Industry Coalition (TSIC) to focus on improving trailer safety. The TSIC is formed by four U.S. industry associations, National Association of Trailer Manufacturers, Recreational Vehicle Industry Association, National Marine...
- Eyes on the ball. // Trailer / Body Builders;Jun2011, Vol. 52 Issue 8, p43
Two photographs of members of the Truck Trailer Manufacturers Association (TTMA) sports committee are presented including Jennifer Frohock of Meritor Inc., Scott Blackford of Todco and Sandra Dubsky of Hadley.
- TTMA Families. // Trailer / Body Builders;Jun2005, Vol. 46 Issue 8, p51
Presents photographs of the families of Truck Trailer Manufacturers Association members.
- Raising kids, raising companies. // Trailer / Body Builders;Jan2012, Vol. 53 Issue 3, p4
The author focuses on the commercial truck and trailer industry. He compares backyard shops to children who fail to follow rules set by their parents. He contends that backyard shops, like pushy children, produce regardless of safety concerns because of short term gains. He believes that...
- TTMA looks ahead at 63rd convention. // Trailer / Body Builders;Jun2005, Vol. 46 Issue 8, p26
Reports on the 63rd convention of the Truck Trailer Manufacturers Association in the U.S. in 2005. Emphasis of the convention on market analysis and forecasts on the trucking industry; Report presented by Thom Albrecht, an investment banker at Stephens Inc., during the event; List of...
- Industry strong, but economy slowing. Weber, Rick // Trailer / Body Builders;Jun2005, Vol. 46 Issue 8, p28
Focuses on the results of the report "The U.S. and World Economic Outlook: Implications for the U.S. Trailer Industry," presented by Ken Kremar of the Industry Practices Group to the Truck Trailer Manufacturers Association in 2005. Performance of the trailer-buying markets in 2004; Deceleration...