Rolling out the red carpet
- Offering a warm welcome. // Trailer / Body Builders;Jun2006, Vol. 47 Issue 8, p58
The section presents photographs of the members of the Hospitality Committee of the Truck Trailer Manufacturers Association in 2006 including Steve and Marianne Stein of MGM Brakes and Tim and Joyce Murphy of Peterson Manufacturing.
- TTMA Engineering Committee. // Trailer / Body Builders;Jun2005, Vol. 46 Issue 8, p50
Presents photographs of the engineering committee of the Truck Trailer Manufacturers Association.
- Staff and services. // Canadian Mining Journal;Jan2002, Vol. 123 Issue 1, p20
Focuses on the staff and services of the Ontario Mining Association. Information on the members of the association; Main functions of the association; Committees of the association.
- ETA's New Mobile Group Getting Down To Business. // ISO & Agent Weekly;10/18/2012, Vol. 8 Issue 38, p3
The article offers information on the Mobile Payments Committee of the Electronic Transactions Association wherein its agenda for the first in-person meeting include best practices and plans to teach politicians, merchants, and consumer about technology.
- TBBPA Questions Revive Halogen-Free Materials Group. M. B. // Printed Circuit Design & Fab: Circuits Assembly;Sep2014, Vol. 31 Issue 9, p8
The article reports on IPC's revival of its Halogen-Free Materials Subcommittee on the possible classification of tetrabrominated bisphenol A (TBBPA) as a restricted substance by Europe as of September 2014.
- RGDATA, CSNA Hit Out At JLC Report. // Checkout;Oct2013, Vol. 39 Issue 10, p8
The article informs that the organizations Convenience Stores & Newsagents Association (CSNA) and Retail Grocery Dairy & Allied Trades Association as of October 2013 have criticized the Labour Court Review of the Retail Grocery & Allied Trades Joint Labour Committee.
- Hard Work and Recognition Highlight Standards Week 2003. Fanning, Betsy // AIIM E-DOC;May/Jun2003, Vol. 17 Issue 3, p58
Provides information on the contributions of every committees comprising the Standards Board of the Association for Information and Image Management. Integrated EDM/ERM Committee's work on a document to describe the functionality required by an integrated electronic document management system;...
- Special Committee on Institute Development Policy. // Accountancy;Nov70, Vol. 81 Issue 927, p757
Reports that the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales has set up a special committee to carry out a review of future policies and activities. Officers and members of the committee; Sectors of the accounting profession represented; Opponents of the scheme for the integration...
- A PICTORIAL REVIEW OF THE 1971 IMS CLINIC. // Industrial Management;Jun72, Vol. 14 Issue 6, p14
Presents photographs of the 1971 Industrial Management Society (IMS) clinic. Pictures of former IMS presidents; President's plaque presented to Ernest Beauvais, president of IMS Western Michigan Chapter; Officers of the said chapter.