New TTMA chairman specializes in aluminum products
- Midstate businesses 'ring the bell' as teams. RYAN, JIM T. // Central Penn Business Journal;8/10/2012, Vol. 28 Issue 33, p50
The article presents an interview with Tom Duff, President and chief executive officer (CEO) of Mount Joy Wire Corp. and M. Travis Eby, President of M.H. Eby Inc. Duff informed about his training strategy/ approach. He further informed what does success look like for his team. Eby informed how...
- M.H. Eby Celebrates 75 Years. // Trailer/Body Builders Exclusive Insight;5/ 9/2013, p2
The article announces the celebration of the 75th anniversary of M.H. Eby Inc., a U.S.-based manufacturer of aluminum trailers and truck bodies.
- M H Eby reflects on 75 years in business. // Trailer/Body Builders Exclusive Insight;6/1/2013, p9
The article reports on the celebration by M H Eby Inc., a manufacturer of standard and custom designed aluminum trailers and truck bodies for agricultural, equine, and commercial transportation, of its 75th year anniversary.
- Eby Introduces Live-floor Bulk Commodity Trailer. // Fleet Equipment;Nov2000, Vol. 26 Issue 11, p66
Looks at the aluminum bulk commodity truck trailer from M.H. Eby Inc. Features; Standard specifications.
- M.H. Eby Adds Valley Implement as Dealer. // Trailer/Body Builders Exclusive Insight;10/25/2016, p3
The article reports on the selection of sales and service provider Valley Implement as authorized dealer of aluminum livestock trailers manufacturer M.H. Eby Inc. to offer both the Eby equipment and livestock trailer line and to represent Eby aluminum truck bodies, as of October 2016.
- FOR THE LONG HAUL. STAUFFER, HEATHER // Central Penn Business Journal;5/242013, Vol. 29 Issue 22, p3
The article focuses on the growing family business of M.H. Eby Inc., the Lancaster County, Pennsylvania-based manufacturer of livestock transportation equipment, run by Nick Eby and Travis Eby. It mentions that the company was hit badly by the economic slowdown of 2008-2009, but survived the...
- A boost for truck bodies. WEBER, RICK // Trailer / Body Builders;Oct2014, Vol. 55 Issue 12, p66
The article reports on the moves of truck body builder M.H. Eby Inc. in Pennsylvania to meet increasing demand as of October 2014. Topics discussed include the firm's 2-million-dollar investment in opening a new facility in the state, and its creation of a new truck body sales and marketing vice...
- Journeying together. WALMER, DANIEL // Central Penn Business Journal;8/28/2015, Vol. 31 Issue 36, p36
The article interviews Larry Jacobs, business development manager at Tooling Dynamics, and Travis Eby, president of truck body maker M.H. Eby Inc. Topics discussed include views of Jacobs on apprenticeship program to train his own toolmakers and how his team handle unexpected conditions, and...
- Industry Newsdesk. // Trailer / Body Builders;Jan2005, Vol. 46 Issue 3, p10
Presents news briefs on the transportation industry in the U.S. as of January 2005. Construction of a manufacturing plant for M. H. Eby Inc. in Iowa; Information on the acquisition of Polar Corp. by Questor Partners Fund II LP; Donation given by Dana Corp. to the Red Cross International...