Arrow Advantage aims at Canadian customers
- 90-day truck warranty. // American Trucker;May2012, p10
The article informs that Arrow Truck Sales is offering the ConfidencePlus program, a 90-day, 25,000-mile comprehensive warranty program in 2005 or newer Class 8 and medium-duty trucks.
- Arrow Advantage aims at Canadians. // Bulk Transporter;Jun2005, Vol. 67 Issue 12, p47
Focuses on Arrow Truck Sales Inc.'s Arrow Advantage Program which include extended warranties, emergency road-assistance, loan and payment protection, property and casualty insurance, deductible buy-down options, and health and medical plans. Benefits of the program to owner-operators and small...
- GOT BULK? Haraldson, Andy // Overdrive;Aug2006, Vol. 46 Issue 8, Special section p6
The article focuses on the large savings of bulk oil purchasing in the cost of a commercial oil change in the U.S. Savings varies in cost associated with the drums, such as deposits and pickup fees and the equipment. However, small-fleet owner Greg Muirhead buys oil in bulk and has full-time...
- Roll-offs roll on. McGuffie-Schyhol, Deborah // Fleet Owner;Mar2007, Vol. 102 Issue 3, p58
The article profiles Bob Nitti, owner of roll-out fleet company Lightning Disposal, in Eagan, Minnesota. Nitti believed that Goodyear's Unisteel G287 MSA tires and the use of DuraSeal technology saved his company's costs with an average of $900 a month in tire repair costs and another in lost...
- Arrow Truck Sales announces contest winner. // Fleet Equipment;May2008, Vol. 34 Issue 5, p28
The article reports on the winning of Donald Turkelson of Battle Creek on the Back On The Road 2008 Contest in the U.S. The author stated that Turkelson has been selected by Arrow Truck Sales, a source of pre-owned heavy-and medium-duty trucks. He added that the winner in the contest has been...
- Arrow Announces Breakdown Service Program. // Fleet Equipment;Nov99, Vol. 25 Issue 11, p70
Focuses on the customer service program of Arrow Truck Sales Inc. Details on the program; Benefits truck drivers get from the program.
- ARROW TRUCK SALES ANNOUNCES 30-DAY WARRANTY PROGRAM. // Commercial Carrier Journal;Apr2003, Vol. 160 Issue 4, p74
North America-based a pre-owned truck dealership Arrow Truck Sales Inc. has announced its 30-Day Warranty Ready-Truck Program. Arrow now provides a limited warranty on the engine, transmission and rear end on all 1996 and newer trucks. Extended wear-out warranties are available on most trucks....
- Honesty is the best policy. // Overdrive;Jul2000, Vol. 40 Issue 7, p10-S
Reports that Arrow Truck Sales Inc. offers a number of programs exclusive to customers in the United States. Wear-out warranty program; Breakdown service; Financing; TruckWatch.
- Arrow Truck Sales offering 90-day warranty. // Fleet Owner Exclusive Insight;2/23/2012, p2
The article reports that a 90-day warranty is now being offered by Arrow Truck Sales on its 2005 or newer Class 8 and medium-duty trucks.