Acme Cryogenics receives award from Air Liquide
- MANUFACTURERS ALPHABETICAL LISTINGS. // Process Cooling & Equipment;Jun2004, p38
Lists manufactures of cooling products in the United States. Acme Cryogenics Group; Air Liquide America Corp.; Sondex.
- PEOPLE. // Gases & Welding Distributor;Jan/Feb2003, Vol. 47 Issue 1, p19
Presents several gas and welding industry executives in the U.S. Bill Jones, western regional sales manager at ACME Cryogenics; Charles Caristan, program manager at Air Liquide America; Richard Green, product manager of Laser Materials Processing and Gass Blender Product Lines at Concoa.
- Acme Cryogenics Awarded Supplier Excellence Award by Air Liquide. // Process Cooling & Equipment;Mar/Apr2006, p42
The article announces the 2005 Supplier Excellence Award given to Acme Cryogenics of Lehigh, Pennsylvania by Air Liquide. Acme, which is one of the 10 suppliers chosen by Air Liquide to be recognized, was awarded for its innovation, product quality, outstanding customer service, and reduction in...
- The nation's best. Straight, Brian // Fleet Owner;Jan2011, Vol. 106 Issue 1, p32
The article reports on the awarding of the City of Seattle in Washington as the top Government Green Fleet for 2010 by 100 Best Fleets. It mentions that among the factors for the recognition include the area's commitment to education, communication and having a good sense of itself. It affirms...
- 2015 Fleet of the Year Awards. Straight, Brian // Fleet Owner;Dec2015, p1
The article focuses on the winners of the 2015 Fleet of the Year Awards.
- New study examines fleet trailer demand. // Trailer / Body Builders;Oct2011, Vol. 52 Issue 12, p14
The article reports on the completion of the annual "Fleet Trailer" Study by CK Commercial Vehicle Research which examined new fleet trailer demand and decision-making for new trailers, components and added technology.
- Side skirts receive Smart Way verification. // Fleet Owner;Apr2010, Vol. 105 Issue 4, p24
The article reports on the verification from the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency SmartWay organization received by the two side skirts of Utility Trailer Manufacturing Co.
- Government fleet counts: up, up, up. // Government Product News;Jan2009, Vol. 48 Issue 1, p6
The article reports on the "Highway Statistics 2007" report in the U.S. The report noted that governments continue to expand their fleets, where they own a total of 4.17 million which indicates an increase from 4.10 million tallied in the previous year. It is stated that the total fleet sizes...
- Trailer orders shatter record in October. // Trailer/Body Builders Exclusive Insight;11/20/2014, p2
The article reports on the increase in net orders placed by customers for trailers in October 2014 driven by leasing firms and major fleets, according to freight transportation information resource FTR.