Parts Place Inc opens in South Carolina
- SPARE CARE SPARE CARE, Part 2. Clarke, John B. // Process Heating;Jun2009, Vol. 16 Issue 6, p30
The article offers suggestions on reducing and improving replacement part inventory. It mentions that the operating equipment which needs to be replaced should be of a standard variety so that similar production requirements are met. It advices that the spoilage of inventory due to long period...
- Tips from the top. // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);12/18/98, Vol. 45 Issue 51, p1C
Focuses on executives' advice for start-up businesses. Developing patience; Advice against overprotecting sales in the first year; Understanding the real challenges facing the business.
- Chen Music. Reid, Calvin // Publishers Weekly;9/26/2005, Vol. 252 Issue 38, p15
Provides information on the launch of Immedium by marketing executive Oliver Chen as of September 2005.
- AT DEADLINE. // Waste News;01/15/2001, Vol. 6 Issue 33, p1
Reports on Wastequip Inc.'s appointment of Robert Rasmussen as president and chief executive officer.
- In With the New. Carlson, Chris // Waste Age;Nov2008, Vol. 39 Issue 11, p14
The article announces the promotion of John Scott as president and chief executive officer (CEO) of Wastequip.
- FAILURE OF COMPLEX EQUIPMENT. Shellard, Gordon D. // Journal of the Operations Research Society of America;May53, Vol. 1 Issue 3, p130
The article examines a paper by D. M. Boodman about the implications arising from assumptions that a piece of complex equipment fails when, and only when, one of its component parts fails. The author assumes two different initial conditions at the beginning of observation or operation: all...
- Out on a limb and on their own. DeMott, John S. // Nation's Business;Mar94, Vol. 82 Issue 3, p33
Examines the trend wherein executives leave their jobs to start business enterprises. Success and failure rates of the practice; Reasons for the trends; Individual cases of convention-planning consultant Marcie Bannon, accounting firm founder Andrea Olsen and Bob Schreiber. INSET: Advice for...
- It's a Great Time to Be an Agent! Mseka, Ayo // Advisor Today;Mar2008, Vol. 103 Issue 3, p10
The article discusses various reports published within the issue, including one on how to work with other financial professionals in order to gain referrals and another on the introduction of high successful scorecard system for developing new business.
- Ad Execs Form a 'Virtual' Agency. Feuer, Jack // Adweek New England Edition;07/17/2000, Vol. 37 Issue 29, p74
Features three U.S. veteran advertising executives who left their shops to form a communications company in 2000. Client roster of the company; Approach used by the executives to give clients what they want.