Sloan to distribute USA Harness products
- Sloan/USA Harness Form Alliance. // Fleet Equipment;Jun2005, Vol. 31 Issue 6, p18
Reports on Sloan Transportation Products' agreement with USA Harness. Sloan's exclusive distribution of USA Harness' wire harnesses in the heavy-duty aftermarket.
- Sloan Signs New Agreements. // Fleet Equipment;Jun2007, Vol. 33 Issue 6, p22
The article reports that Sloan Transportation Products has signed an agreement with Specialty Sales & Marketing (SS&M) and Alliance Sales & Marketing LLC. The agreement is to market the company's products to the heavy-duty aftermarket. Furthermore, the company will represent Sloan to all of Canada.
- Untitled. // Electronics Weekly;10/31/2007, Issue 2310, p16
A photograph of the signing on the agreement of distribution between Surtech Distribution and Rittal is presented.
- Distributor News. // JCT CoatingsTech;Feb2010, Vol. 7 Issue 2, p18
The article offers news briefs including the appointment of Kentek Print Solutions as rotec sleeves and adapters distributor in South Africa, the expansion of Columbian Chemicals' distribution agreement with TCR Industries, and Cereplast Inc.'s extended distribution agreement with A. Schulman Inc.
- The Rule in Favor of Perpetuities and Personal Immortality. Feldman, Robert A. // Corporate Legal Times;Jun2000, Vol. 10 Issue 103, p9
Comments on California laws dealing with contract term and termination. Association of distributors' efforts to get rid of its source; Three version of the distribution contracts at issue; Evolution of the question of who needs the protection of either a solid term or a clear termination right.
- The gladhand FedEx uses. // Commercial Carrier Journal;Sep2004, Vol. 161 Issue 9, p86
Evaluates a gladhand, an equipment used in trailers, from Sloan Transportation Products. Features of the gladhand; Advantages.
- USA Harness celebrates 20th anniversary. // Bulk Transporter;Dec2010, Vol. 73 Issue 6, p43
The article announces the 20th anniversary of USA Harness.
- USA Harness celebrates milestone. // Bulk Transporter;Dec2010, Vol. 73 Issue 6, p44
The article mentions the 20th anniversary of USA Harness in November 2010 in East Texas.
- The Moderating Effect Of Long-Term Orientation On The Relationship Between Interfirm Power Asymmetry And Interfirm Contracts: The Cases Of Korea And USA. Ryu, Sungmin; Kim, Eunjung // Journal of Applied Business Research;Nov/Dec2010, Vol. 26 Issue 6, p135
The purpose of this study is to enhance our understanding of the effects of LTO culture on the contractual relationship between exchange parties under conditions in which varying levels of asymmetrical power structures exist. This study attempt to determine the validity of projecting conclusions...