AEC moves from Sioux City to Sioux Falls
- AIRman relocating to larger headquarters. // Trailer / Body Builders;Jun2007, Vol. 48 Issue 8, p19
The article reports on the decision of AIRman Inc. to move its headquarters to a new and expanded facility in Michigan. The company, whose present location is in Wixom, has committed to a new building within four miles of its current location and anticipates a smooth well-organized move late in...
- On Wheels motors its headquarters to Detroit. Ankeny, Robert // Crain's Detroit Business;09/11/2000, Vol. 16 Issue 37, p53
Reports the relocation of the corporate headquarters of automobile magazine publisher On Wheels Inc. in Detroit, Michigan. Relevance of the relocation in centralizing the company's operations; Total project cost; Promotion of seat belt use among African Americans through the Edward Davis...
- Center for Solutions moves/expands. // Hudson Valley Business Journal;6/17/2002, Vol. 13 Issue 12, p24
Reports on the relocation of the Center for Solutions headquarters in Walden, New York.
- MARKET FOCUS. Anselmo, Joseph C. // Aviation Week & Space Technology;1/11/2010, Vol. 172 Issue 2, p10
The author focuses on the decision of Wes Bush, chief executive officer (CEO) of Northrop Grumman Corp., to move the firm's headquarters to Washington D.C. from Los Angeles, California.
- Are corporate HQs worth keeping? Marcus // Indianapolis Business Journal;11/08/99, Vol. 20 Issue 34, p13
Discusses the considerations important in choosing corporate headquarters. Factors driving businesses to relocate; Significance of corporate responsibility to community in planning for business relocations; Impact of business relocations in local economy.
- Godwin Pumps Open Regional Hub. // Rental Equipment Register;Dec2002, Vol. 45 Issue 13, p27
Reports on the relocation of Godwin Pumps company's rental branch office from Deer Park to Houston, Texas. Significance of the expansion to Godwin; Branch manager of the office; Service offered by Godwin.
- New Peterbilt location opens. // Enterprise/Salt Lake City;6/24/2013, Vol. 42 Issue 45, p4
The article reports on the relocation by truck manufacturer Jackson Group Peterbilt of its headquarters in Salt Lake City, Utah.
- FPR on the move... Eventually. Branagan, Phil // Australian Auto Action;8/7/2014, Issue 1603, p4
The article reports on the relocation of Ford Performance Racing's (FPR) headquarters from current Broadmeadows, Melbourne to a new site following the expiry of lease contract.
- Orlando International Airport. // AirGuide Business;1/25/2010, p5
The article reports on the agreement between Governor Charlie Crist and Dave Barger, chief executive officer (CEO) of JetBlue Airways Corp., to relocate its New York City-based headquarter to the Orlando International Airport in Florida.