IC Corp designates Dealers of the Year
- 2nd Annual Reader's Choice Awards. // Backpacker;Feb2006, Vol. 34 Issue 1, p50
The article presents the winners of the 2nd Annual Reader's Choice Awards of the "Backpacker" periodical, including the Grand Canyon National Park in Phoenix, Arizona.
- Rule Chamber of Commerce announces Home and Yard Lighting Winners. // Twin Cities News (Munday, TX);1/10/2008, Vol. 26 Issue 2, p1
The article announces the winners of the 2007 Home and Yard Lighting Contest by the Rule Chamber of Commerce in Haskell County, Texas, including Joe Stulin, Marilyn Adams, and Bobby Robinson.
- David's rewards customers with prize giveaway. // Lakelander (Whitney, TX);9/5/2007, Vol. 21 Issue 36, p2
A photograph is presented depicting the winners of the customer appreciation price giveaways of David's Supermarket in Whitney, Texas.
- Bridge Results. // Malakoff News (TX);9/4/2009, Vol. 100 Issue 36, p5A
The article announces, pairs winners of the Bridge Studio in Malakoff, Texas.
- Loyal Subscriber Draw Winner! // Canadian Woodworking & Home Improvement;Dec2010/Jan2011, Issue 69, p5
The article announces that a man named Randy from Brantford, Ontario is the winner of the 250 dollar gift certificate from Lee Valley Tools Ltd.
- Win! Ticket to MOVE IT. // Dancing Times;Dec2014, Vol. 105 Issue 1252, p7
The article offers information on a competition in which the winners will be given tickets of the dance event Move It, to be held at Olympia Grand Hall in London, England on February 13-15, 2014.
- Why MOFILM is adland's version of The X Factor. Hornby, Johnny // Campaign;10/23/2009, Issue 42, p12
A photograph of the 2009 MOFIL winners of the film festival in Great Britain is presented, along with highlights of festivities.
- CONGRATULATIONS. // Director;Nov2015, Vol. 69 Issue 3, p30
The article announces Graham Mead the winner of September, 2015 competition who has won a luxury Maldives holiday.
- Spring ice-out raffle winner to be announced next week. Knight, Chris // Adirondack Daily Enterprise;4/7/2010, Vol. 117 Issue 83, p2
The article reports that the winner of the Great Spring Ice Out contest would be announced on April 12, 2010 in the Adirondack Mountains, New York.