Bennett acquires Transtat Equipment Inc
- But What's in a Name? // New Mexico Business Journal;Oct2000, Vol. 24 Issue 9, p8
Focuses on problems related to merger and partnership business names in New Mexico. Details of the merger between Coldwell Banker and Parnegg; Formation of an entity with RECA Better Homes and Gardens; Deletion of Parnegg business name from the consolidated company.
- PACHYDERM POWER. Butler, Simon // Adweek Eastern Edition;6/3/2002, Vol. 43 Issue 23, p28
Announces the decision of Blum Ellenson to change its company name. Reasons of the company for the name change; Formation of the company through the merger of Blum Network and Ellenson Group; Clients of the company.
- Rebranding for Chartered Trust. // Cabinet Maker;7/13/2001, Issue 5246, p6
Reports the business name change of Chartered Trust to Black Horse Retail Finance after a merger with Lloyds UDT in Great Britain. Opportunities for brand name combination created by the merger; Offer of better credit service to customers; Takeover proposal of Abbey National by Lloyds TSB.
- A name changer. Dent, Georgina // BRW;3/8/2012, Vol. 34 Issue 9, p10
The article reports on companies that changed business names due to mergers which include Blake Dawson and Mallesons Stephen Jaques.
- Ginno Construction's office in Cd'A bought by manager. Hatch, Addy // Journal of Business (10756124);09/28/2000, Vol. 15 Issue 20, pB9
Reports the acquisition of the Ginno Construction Inc. office by regional manager Kris Pereira in Coeur d'Alene, Idaho. Details on the renaming of the company; Location of the firm; List of projects in the company.
- WORTH NOTING. // Credit Union Journal;1/27/2003, Vol. 7 Issue 4, p3
Reports developments related to credit unions as of January 2003 in the U.S. Plans of Burlington Credit Union to change its name into Liberty First Credit Union; Award received by Missoula Federal Credit Union under the financial institution category; Growth in credit unions merger.
- Two More Name Changes. // Credit Union Journal;4/7/2003, Vol. 7 Issue 14, p24
Reports on the alteration of the business names and mergers of the credit union in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
- Bits & Pieces. Reed-Flynn, Heather // Wireless Review;08/01/2000, Vol. 17 Issue 15, p54
Provides suggestions for merging companies in addressing the issue of brand equity. How to launch a new company name; Importance of considering the company's goals and objectives; Examples of cases wherein it is unnecessary to change names; Examples of companies that have merged; Significance...
- Big five off endangered list. Els, Frik // Finance Week;10/20/2000, p30
Focuses on the changes in the Internet consulting business in auditing and consulting firms in the United States. Account of the legal battle of Andersen Consulting on business names; Consolidations and layoffs happening with the Internet consulting firms; Impact of the dotcom fallout on...